NORTH CENTRAL RAILWAY RECRUITMENT DETAILSNAME OF POST: Act Apprentice
NUMBER OF VACANCY: 413 Posts
- Fitter: 195 Posts
- Welder: 102 Posts
- Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance: 44 Posts
- Machinist: 17 Posts
- Painter: 32 Posts
- Crane Operator: 04 Posts
- Electrician: 17 Posts
- Programming & System Administration Assistant: 02 Posts
NCR ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
➡Menimum Educational Qualification: Candidates applying for NCR RRC Act Apprentice job should have passed the 10th/12th class with minimum 50% or having ITI Diploma.
➡Age Limit and Relaxation: The age of the candidate should be from 15 years to 25 years.
EXAMINATION FEE:१०० रुपीस
MODE OF SELECTION: The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of an interview. Candidates will be called for an interview whose applications will be shortlisted.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NCR APPRENTICE JOBCandidates need to read the notification carefully and also keep in mind the last date to apply. Here we are giving you some of the guidelines that you can follow to apply in an easy way. We here giving you some of the steps that you can follow.
Easy Steps to apply for NCR Notification:
- Log on to official North Central Railway website.
- In the notification panel search for the link related to this recruitment.
- Now read job advertisement carefully
- Further, click on apply online option
- Fill the form and recheck it again
- Submit the form and take the hard copy of the same
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15 February 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17 March 2017
click here to download the NCR Advertisement:
ABOUT THE ORGANISATIONNorth Central Railway is known as the Workhorse of Indian Railways which spreads across three divisions viz Allahabad, Jhansi and Agra, It extends from Ghaziabad (excl.) in the north to Mughalsarai (excl.) in the east on New Delhi Howarah trunk route and from Palwal (excl.) to Bina (excl.) on New Delhi Mumbai/ Chennai corridor. Rightly referred to as heartbeat of Indian Railways, North Central Railway span over parts of UP, Haryana, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh with about 3062 route km. of BG comprising predominately, double line- electrified sections defining the sides and diagonals of the Golden Quadrilateral.