BMRCL RECRUITMENT DETAILS
BMRCL AGM Recruitment 2017BMRCL Career Notification 2017: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation-BMRCL published a career notification for Assistant General Manager Posts. BMRCL published this notification vide Employment Notification No BMRCL/ 014/ ADM/ 2017/PRJ - ACT dated 9.3.2017. BMRCL invites application from interested graduates with good academic career. Candidates apply for this job before 13/04/2017.
NAME OF POST: Assistant General Manager
UPCOMING METRO JOBS 2017
NUMBER OF VACANCY: 03 posts
BMRCL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
*Minimum Educational Qualification: Candidates applying for AGM post in BMRCL should have minimum B.Com. OR any Graduate, (full time 3 years course) from UGC recognised University/Institution with CA / ICWA or M. Com / MBA (Finance), on full time basis, from UGC recognised University.
*Age Limit and Relaxation: Candidates maximum age should be 50 years.
EXAMINATION FEE: N/A
PAY SCALE: Rs. 50000/- (Per Month)
MODE OF SELECTION: Candidates will be selected on this Interview.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BMRCL AGM POSTS
Interested Metro job aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with Documents in support of qualification and relevant experience send to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027 on or before 13.04.2017 till 04.00 P.M.
HOW TO FILLUP ONLINE APPLICATION?
- OPEN BMRCL Official website
- Click on “Careers” & Select the desired post.
- Click on “Click here to apply Online”.
- Fill the details carefully & submit the form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 13.04.2017
Click here to download the BMRCL AGM advertisement:
Online Application Form:
OFFICIAL ADDRESS BMRCL
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
3rd Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road,
Bangalore- 560 027
Phone: 91-80- 2296 9300, 2296 9301.
Fax: 91-80-2296 9222
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES
1. Documents in support of qualification and relevant experience shall be sent along with the application. Non-submission of documents along with the application, will lead to rejection of application at any stage during the process of recruitment.
2. The number of vacancies indicated in this Notification is provisional and may increase or decrease depend upon the actual need. BMRCL also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all.
3. BMRCL reserves the right to assess fitness or otherwise of the candidates selected.
4. BMRCL shall not be liable for any damage / injury / loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process and journey.
ABOUT THE BMRCL
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka is a Special Purpose Vehicle entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Bangalore Metro Rail Project. Bangalore Metro, christened as "Namma Metro", not only adds to the beauty of Bangalore skyline, but immensely adds to the comfort level of travel. Besides this, Namma Metro is a major environment friendly addition to the Bangalore City as it significantly contributes to the reduction of carbon emissions. The project has an East-West corridor - 18.10 km long, starting from Baiyappanahalli in the East and terminating at Mysore Road terminal in the West and a 24.20 km North-South corridor commencing at Nagasandra in the North and terminating at Puttenahalli in the South.