UPSC RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2015REFERENCE NUMBER:upsc notice no 07/2015-cms dated 14.3.2015
NAME OF POST:UPSC Recruitment of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer jobs in Railway
Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways
NUMBER OF VACANCY : 600 Posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA UPSC CMS EXAM
* Minimum Educational Qualification :For admission to the examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final MBBS Examination. A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final MBBS Examination may also apply.
* Age Limit and Relaxation:32 Years as on 1st January 2015 (i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1983).
EXAMINATION FEE:Candidates are required to pay of fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card. No SC/ST/Female/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Scheme of Examination:
Part-I COMPUTER BASED EXAMINATION (500 marks) : The candidates will take the Computer based examination in two Papers, each Paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks. Each Paper will be of two hours duration
Part-II Personality Test (100 Marks) : Personality test carrying 100 marks of such of the candidates who qualify on the results of the Computer based examination.
MODE OF SELECTION :Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and interview.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RAILWAY GROUP-A JOBCandidates interested for combine medical service exam 2015 are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II. on or before 10-04-2015 till 11:59 pm.
click here to download the advertisement:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES
1. Candidates to ensure their eligibility for the examination:The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of e-Admit Card to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
2. Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
3. The online Applications can be filled upto 10th April, 2015 till 11.59 pm after which the link will be disabled.
4. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available in the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid and active E-mail i.d. while filling up Online application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
5. Penalty for wrong answers : Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
6. The written examination for Combined Medical Service for two objective papers will be conducted in Computer based mode. A demo module for Computer based mode of this examination will be available on UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in at the time of the launching of e-Admit Card.
7. In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No.011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs. and 17.00 hrs.
8. Mobile Phones banned:(a) Mobiles phones, Bluetooth or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
(b) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers or any valuable/costly items to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured. Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.