RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2015NAME OF POST:Recruitment of Graduate Executive Trainees jobs in Rites limited
Graduate Executive Trainees
1. Civil Engineering : 20 posts
2. Mechanical Engineering : 02 posts
3. Electrical Engineering : 04 Posts
4. Signal & Telecom : 02 Posts
NUMBER OF VACANCY : 28 Posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA*Menimum Educational Qualification :Candidats who are intrested to apply for the post of Graduate Executive Trainees should possess Graduation or Post Graduation Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university /institutions.
*Age Limit and Relaxation:Candidates age should be Minimum 21 years & Maximum 35 years Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category as per norms of govt. of India.
EXAMINATION FEE:Rs 500/- For General & OBC Candidates and No Fee For SC/ST/PWD Candidates
MODE OF SELECTION :Applicants will be selected on the basis of Group Discussion /Personal Interview performance.
HOW TO APPLYInterested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of the RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
Log on to the official website which is www.rites.com.
On the home page, follow “Career” option which is able to be seen on top menu bar.
Choose proper job link from opened page.
New page will display, select “Online Registration” tab available at the left side of the page.
Read full information and then upload all necessary and relevant testimonials and passport recent photograph and signature too.
At last, take the printout of filled in online form for future use.
TENTATIVE DATES:Opening date of online registration : 18-03-2015
Last date of online registration: 15-04-2015
Last Date of payment of Application fee in respective Indian Bank Branch : 18-04-2015
click here to download the advertisement:
RITES BHAWAN, 1, Sector 29, Gurgaon,
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Before applying, candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
3. Essential qualification should be from a AICTE/Govt. approved Institution or University
4. Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge /modify/alter the recruitment /selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
5. Date of issuance of mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
6. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
7. In the absence of any proof of norms adopted by the university / Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage, the criteria adopted by AICTE shall be followed.
8. Candidates selected in RITES are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
9. Candidates will be required to retain their GATE 2015 Admit card and Original GATE 2015 Score card for verification at the time of GD/ Interview
10. Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of online submission of application to RITES.
11. For any queries regarding this recruitment, please send email to email@example.com. Candidates are required to add this email id to their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap.
12. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if RITES comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in application/other forms/formats are not recognized/ false/ misleading and / or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of RITES.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATIONRITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management.RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes n transfer of technology to client organizations. In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.RITES is internationally recognized as a leading consultant with operational experience of 62 countries in Africa, South East Asia, Middle East and Latin America. Most of RITES foreign assignments are for National Governments and other apex organizations.