RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2015REFERENCE NUMBER:No. RCIL/2014/P&A/44/38
NAME OF POST:Recruitment of General Manager jobs vacancy in Railtel Corporation of India Ltd
(Technical)(POM)(E-7/ E-6 level).Delhi
NUMBER OF VACANCY : 03 Posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA*Menimum Educational Qualification :BE / B.Tech / B.Sc. (Engg) inElectronics orElectronics & Comm. / Telecom orElectrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or in any other subject where Electronics is the main subject (like Electronics & Intrumentation) (4 years full time course only shall be acceptable)
*Age Limit and Relaxation:Maximum age53 years (for E-7 level) / 50 years (for E-6 level) on the crucial date of
EXAMINATION FEE:A demand draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- in case of SC/ST) drawn in favour of ‘RailTel Corporation of India Limited’ payable at New Delhi is also to be attached with application towards processing charges. The fee once received shall not be returned in any circumstances. No action will be taken on applications received after last date of receipt of applications and neither the fee received with these applications nor the applications shall be returned. No fee will be returned in case of applicants not shortlisted for selection process / D:\Office\Apptt. as GM, AGM, JGM(Tech,NOC, POM)\Vacancy notice-AGM, JGM (POM).docx\6 selected nor shall it be reserved for any further selection process. No correspondence regarding return of fee shall be entertained.
MODE OF SELECTION :Final selection will be made on the basis of interview ofshort-listed applicants at the discretion of the management.
HOW TO APPLYOnly applicants fulfilling the above-mentioned eligibility criteria shouldsubmit their application in the proforma attached as Annexure-I to this notice, enclosing selfD:\Office\Apptt. as GM, AGM, JGM(Tech,NOC, POM)\Vacancy notice-AGM, JGM (POM).docx\5attested copies of all educational/professional certificates and documents in support of date of birth, service/ experience, turnover of their company (as detailed above), caste (In case belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) community) by ordinary post to Joint General Manager (P&A), Plot no. 143, Sector-44, Gurgaon-122003 so as to reach by 18.00 hrs of 30.03.2015. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as ‘Application for the post of …………………….(name of the post)’. Applications received after stipulated date and time shall be summarily rejected.
click here to download the advertisement:
Railtel Corporation of India Ltd
(A Government of India Undertaking under Ministry of Railways)
Regd Office: 10th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001
Corporate Office: Plot no. 143, Sector-44, Gurgaon -122003
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES1. Applicant presently working in the private sector is also required to enclose the certificate showing the length of experience (in absence of experience certificate from current employer, a copy of appointment letter issued by the current employer alongwith the first and the latest pay slip should be attached to the application). He is also required to enclose documentary proofs in respect of total experience in different organizations such as experience certificates (appointment letters and first & last pay slips, if experience certificates are not available), promotion orders etc. issued by his previous / present employers . He should also attach the documents showing the annual turnover of his companies (present or previous) and proof of having drawn gross salary mentioned above during the last three years, to substantiate his eligibility for the post.
2. The applicant presently working in the Govt. Departments / PSUs on regular basis is required to forward his application through his parent department along with i) DAR clearance,
3. vigilance clearance, proof of age, photocopies of educational/professional qualifications and parent department’s certificate certifying the length of service/ experience
rendered under the department as may have been claimed in his application. In case, applicant requests for reckoning his previous service (for satisfying the criteria regarding length of experience) having been rendered in other Govt/PSU/Private organisation, the applicant needs to furnish documents in proof for the same on the same lines as stated in para 19(ii) above.
4. In case, there is likely to be any delay in forwarding the application through proper channel, he is advised to submit his application to RailTel and intimate his department regarding his submitting application to RailTel. In such a case, he will be required to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from his department at the time of interview. Selected applicant will be allowed to join RailTel Corporation only after he is duly relieved by his parent organization to join RailTel.
5. Applicants should attach all such documents with their application so as to substantiate their eligibility for the above-mentioned post beyond any doubt. Applications deficient in documentary proof as to the eligibility for the posts shall be rejected. No application shall be received on-line or by e-mail. Also, no correspondence will be made with applicants any stage regarding deficiency in applications.
6. Applicants attending interview will be reimbursed to and fro First Class AC train fair or actual expenditure incurred by them for attending the interview, whichever is less.
7. All information /corrigendum etc. regarding this vacancy notice / selection process shall be posted only on the official website of RailTel Corporation of India limited and all communications to applicants regarding schedule of examination/ interview etc. shall be sent through email only. Applicants should keeping checking RailTel’s official website (www.railtelindia.com) very frequently to obtain information and keep themselves abreast of event pertaining to selection process.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATIONRailTel Corporation a "Mini Ratna (Category-I)" PSU is one of the largest neutral telecom infrastructure providers in the country owning a Pan-India optic fiber network on exclusive Right of Way (ROW) along Railway track. The OFC network covers all important towns & cities of the country and several rural areas covering 70% of India’s population. RailTel with strong nationwide presence is committed to bring cutting edge technology and offer innovative services to the Indian Telecom market. RailTel is in the forefront in providing nationwide Broadband Telecom & Multimedia Network in all parts of the country in addition to modernization of Train operations and administration network systems. With its Pan India high capacity network, RailTel is working towards creating a knowledge society at various fronts. Presently, RailTel has created over 45000 RKMs of fiber network connecting over 4500 cities/towns on the network including several rural areas. The network is supported by multiple of 10G/2.5G based STM-64/16 system rings. In addition, RailTel has also provided over 10500 KM of network with DWDM systems with 100G/400G capacity which is targeted to be further expanded to additional 14000 KM within a year to cover all major cities of the country. RailTel also has a MPLS network with core on 10G capacity along with NGN system to support various IP enabled services.