RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2015REFERENCE NUMBER:MEGA/HR/RECT/CONST./2015/01
NAME OF POST:Recruitment of Manager jobs in Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad Company Ltd
1. Deputy General Manager (Construction): 01 Post
2. Assistant General Manager (QA & QC): 01 Post
3. Assistant General Manager (Architect): 01 Post
4. Manager (Civil): 05 Posts
5. Deputy Manager (Civil): 05 Posts
6. Assistant Manager (Civil): 05 Posts
7. Engineer (Civil): 05 Posts
8. Deputy Manager (Electrical – Traction): 01 Post
9. Deputy Manager (Electrical – E& M): 01 Post
10. Deputy Manager (Signaling): 01 Post
11. Assistant Manager (Electrical – Traction): 01 Post
12. Assistant Manager (Signaling): 01 Post
13. Assistant Manager (Telecom): 01 Post
NUMBER OF VACANCY : 29 post
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA*Menimum Educational Qualification :Candidates should possess B.E / B.Tech (Civil) Engineering graduation having minimum 7 years of experience in Planning & Construction of Multi Storied Buildings/ Framed Structures involving pile foundation, mass RCC works and pre-stressed concrete for post no. 04, 05 & 06, B.E/ B.Tech (Civil) engineering graduate having minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant experience and for checking of reinforcement, survey, concrete, bill verification, quality on site, maintenance of day to day progress report, checklist, pour cards etc for post no. 07.
*Age Limit and Relaxation:Candidates age limit should be 50 years for post no. 01, 45 Years for post no. 02 & 03, 38 years for post no. 04, 35 years for post no. 05, 08 to 10, 28 Years for post no. 06, 11 to 13, 25 years for post no. 07 as on date of advertisement. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
EXAMINATION FEE:No application fee
MODE OF SELECTION :Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
HOW TO APPLYEligible candidates can send their applications along with self attested copies of relevant documents & testimonials by email to email@example.com.
TENTATIVE DATES: No dates
click here to download the advertisement:
Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Company Ltd, Gujarat Metro Rail Ltd
5th Floor, Nirman Bhavan, Opposite Gate No. 4, New Sachivalaya,
CH Road, Sector 10/A, Gandhinagar - 382010, Gujarat.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES1. Exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates can be considered for higher compensation package.
The compensation package would be increased every year by 5 to 10 % based on performance review at the end of each year. Further the selected candidates will be extended medical and personal accident insurance cover and reimbursement of outpatient medical expenses as per MEGA Rules will be provided.
2. The Contract Appointment will be initially for 3 years, extendable to 5 years.The contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 30 days (up-to Manager Cadre) or 90 days (Sr. Manager & Above Cadre) notice or by paying the contractual remuneration in lieu of notice period, if the circumstances so warrant.
3. Candidates who have appeared for interviews conducted by MEGA for the above said posts on an earlier occasion need not send their applications again unless there is a change in the eligibility criteria.
4. Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
5. The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right for interview / selection.
6. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATIONTo provide safe, fast and eco-friendly rail based mass transit services to the public at affordable rates while simultaneously catalysing dense and orderly urban growth”Ahmedabad - Gandhinagar Metro rail project is being promoted with the objective of providing safe, fast and eco-friendly transportation services to the public at affordable rates while simultaneously reducing the congestion on the roads. The metro rail project will promote integration with AMTS, BRTS, Railways and other modes of public transit system.The project aims to be a model project not only for the state of Gujarat, but also for the entire nation. This project holds the advantage of Very responsive State Government and progressive leadership Relatively flat terrain Use of state of the art technology Minimum land acquisition Majority elevated track MEGA is committed to deliver World Class state-of-art technology most cost efficient metro within the shortest time span possible in the country. The proposed metro will have majorly elevated structure, ballast-less tracks, air-conditioned coaches, GPS based rail tracking system, train destination indicators & stations with support infrastructure like automated fare collection, parking facilities, etc.