RRB BHOPAL RECRUITMENT 2014-15REFERENCE NUMBER:04/2014
NAME OF POST:
NUMBER OF VACANCY : 28 posts
- Staff Nurse : 16 Posts
- Pharmacist - III : 06 Posts
- ECG Technician : 01 Posts
- Radiographer : 01 Posts
- Lab Superintendent Gr. II : 02 Posts
- Dietician : 01 Posts
- Male Field Worker : 01 Posts
* Minimum Educational Qualification :Candidates applying for RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2014 should have requisite Educational/ Technical qualifications (as indicated in the vacancy table) from recognized Board/University /Institute as on the date of submission of the ONLINE application for this Centralized Employment Notice. Those awaiting results of the final examination need NOT apply. Candidates who have obtained diploma/degree through distance mode except AMIETE are not eligible to apply
* Age Limit and Relaxation:The lower and upper age limit indicated for a particular post(s) in the vacancy table will be reckoned as on 01.01.2015. The upper age limit is
relaxable as under, subject to submission of requisite certificates:By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.By 3 years for OBC candidates.No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against unreserved vacancies
EXAMINATION FEE:Candidates should have requisite Educational/Technical qualifications (as indicated in the vacancy table) from recognized Board/University /Institute as on the date of submission of the ONLINE application for this Centralized Employment Notice. Those awaiting results of the final examination need NOT apply. Candidates who have obtained diploma/degree through distance mode except AMIETE are not eligible to apply
MODE OF SELECTION : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam,Interview and Documents Verification
HOW TO APPLYInterested candidates who find themselves eligible can apply by submitting application through online mode.
Log on the official website of the organization that is www.rrbbpl.nic.inTENTATIVE DATES:
Check for the related notification and read out complete details.
Fill the online application form carefully and upload all essential documents and submit the form on or before the last date.
Take a hard copy of form for future reference.
Last date to apply: 01-12-2014
Exam will be conducted on: 08-02-2015
Download RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2014
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES1. (i) Written examination for para medical categories will be held on the same day by all Participating RRBs.
(ii) As the examination is to be held by all RRBs simultaneously, candidates can submit ONLINE application to any one RRB only, for a particular post.
2. (a) Admission to the written examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
(b) Mere issue of call letter/e-admit card to candidates will not imply that their candidature has been finally accepted by the RRB.
(c) RRBs conduct verification of eligibility conditions, with reference to original documents, only after candidates have qualified in all the stages of examination. RRBs may reject the applications of candidates at any stage of recruitment process in case the candidates are not fulfilling the requisite criteria, and if appointed,
such a candidate(s) are liable to be removed from service summarily.
(d) Before applying for any post, candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility norms including educational qualification(s) and medical standard(s) (Refer Para 9).
(e) Candidates should ensure that they have requisite Educational/Technical qualifications from recognized Board/University/ Institute as on the date of submission of the application for this Centralized Employment Notice. Those awaiting results of the final examination need not apply.
3. Candidates who have been debarred for life from all RRB/RRC examinations or candidates who have been debarred for a specified period which is not yet completed, need NOT apply in response to this Centralized Employment Notice. Their candidature will be rejected during any stage of recruitment as and when detected.
4. Candidates submitting more than one application with different particulars like name/Father's Name/ Community/photo (face)/ educational and/ or Technical qualification will be summarily rejected & also debarred from RRB examinations as per para 13 given below. A candidate will also be debarred from examinations of all RRBs for a specified period/or lifetime if (i) the candidate submits applications for a particular post to more than one RRB, (ii) the candidate submits multiple applications for the same post and category, (iii) the candidate submits multiple applications with different community for the same post & category, (iv) the candidate submits multiple applications with different photo (face) and different name for same post & category and (v) the candidate submits multiple applications with different documents for the same post & category.
5. Signatures of the candidates on Application Form, Answer Sheet, Question Booklet and other prescribed places should be identical, either in English or Hindi, and must be in running hand and not in block/capital or disjointed letters. Signatures in different style or language, at the time of application, written examination and document verification etc., may result in cancellation of candidature.
6. Candidates should note that only the Name, Father's Name and Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or an equivalent Certificate as on the date of submission of applications will be accepted by the RRBs.In case candidate has changed his name then gazette notification or any other legal document as applicable should be submitted at the time of document verification. Such candidates should indicate their changed name in the application. However other details should match with the Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
7. Preference for post(s) and /or Railway(s)/Unit: Candidates should give their order of preference of Category of post(s) and / or the Railway(s)/Unit while applying. RRB will allot the post and the Railway/ Unit to the selected candidates as per the preference of the candidates subject to merit and vacancy position. However, RRBs reserve the right to allot even non-preferred Post and/or Railway/Unit subject to merit and vacancy position.
8. Selection by RRB does not confer upon candidates any right of appointment in the Railways. The function of the RRB is to recommend names of suitable candidates to the Chief Personnel Officer of the Zonal Railway/Production Unit concerned who in turn issues the offer of appointment letter subject to availability of vacancies and candidates being found medically fit and satisfying all eligibility criteria.
9. Ordinarily, a railway servant shall be employed through out his service on the railway or railway establishment to which he/she is posted on first appointment and shall have no claim as of right for transfer to another railway or another establishment.
10. Selected candidates will have to undergo training wherever training is prescribed for the post.
11. Emoluments on initial appointment will be minimum pay of the Pay Band plus Grade Pay plus other allowances as admissible at that time. During training period only stipend will be paid as applicable. Candidates may have to give security deposit and execute indemnity bond wherever necessary.
12. Free Second Class Railway Pass as admissible will be issued to candidates belonging to SC/ST communities when they are called for written examination/document verification, provided they submit/upload valid caste certificate along with ONLINE application.
13. Selected male candidates who are finally appointed are liable for active service in Railway Engineers' Unit of Territorial Army.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATIONFirst time in July 1942, as an experimental measure, a Service Commission with a Chairman and two members was established for recruitment of Subordinate Staff on the then North West Railway. The position was reviewed in 1945 and Services Commissions at Bombay, Calcutta, Madras and Lucknow were set up under Railway Board. These Commissions were introduced with two fold functions of recruiting class III staff and also tender advice to General Managers for dealing with appeals from subordinate staff on disciplinary matters.In 1948, the Indian Railway Enquiry Committee reviewed working of commissions. While recommending their permanency, suggested that the work related to appeals should be withdrawn so that commission can give undivided attention to recruitment. Chairman Bombay/Service Commission was given the supervisory role to Supervise Commissions at Calcutta, Lucknow and Madras.In 1949, due to financial constraints a ban was imposed on recruitment on Indian Railways thus numbers of commissions was reduced to one centrally located at Bombay.