RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2014-15NAME OF POST:SCRA Exam 2015
NUMBER OF VACANCY : 42 Posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA* Minimum Educational Qualification :Candidates should have passed in the first or second division, the Intermediate or an equivalent Examination of a University or Board approved by Govt of India with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination. Graduates with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as their degree subjects.
* Age Limit and Relaxation:Candidate should have attained the age of 17 years and must not have attained the age of 21 years on 01-01-2015 i.e candidates should have born not earlier than 02-01-1994 and not latter than 01-01-1998. Age relaxations is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules.
EXAMINATION FEE:Rs.100/- only, paid through either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card. The fee excepting Female/SC/ST/PH candidates.
Examination Centres: AGARTALA, GANGTOK, PANAJI (GOA), AHMEDABAD, HYDERABAD, PATNA, AIZAWL, IMPHAL, PORT BLAIR, ALLAHABAD, ITANAGAR, RAIPUR, BANGALORE, JAIPUR, RANCHI, BAREILY, JAMMU, SAMBALPUR, BHOPAL, JORHAT, SHILLONG, CHANDIGARH, KOCHI, SHIMLA, CHENNAI, KOHIMA, SRINAGAR, CUTTACK, KOLKATA,THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, DEHRADUN, LUCKNOW, DELHI, MADURAI, TIRUPATI, DHARWAR, MUMBAI, UDAIPUR, DISPUR, NAGPUR, VISHAKHAPATNAM.
MODE OF SELECTION :Candidates are selected based on Written Examination & Interview.
HOW TO APPLYEligible candidates can apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 11-10-2014 to 07-11-2014 by 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates have to scan photo and signature in .jpg format with file not exceeding 40 KB each and not less than 3 KB for Photo and 1 KB for Signature.
2. Candidates should have valid and active Email id.
3. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
4. Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
5. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Click Here (Part -I)”.
6. Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.
7. System will generate Registration-Id, retain it for further use.
8. Make payment as mentioned in application fee and retain the details for entering in Part -II registration.
9. Again Relogin and click on “Click Here (Part-II)”.
10. Login by using Registration-Id & Date of Birth.
11. Fill all the required details and upload scanned photo and signature and click on “Submit” Button.
12. After submission of Online Application take print out of finally submitted application and retain it for future use.
Opening Date of Notification: 11-10-2014.
Opening Date of Online Application: 11-10-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 07-11-2014 by 11:59 PM.
Date of Written Examination: 18-01-2015.
Download SCRA Exam 2015 advertisement:
UPSC SCRA Exam 2015 Online Application Click here :
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES1.Log on to http://www.upsconline.nic.in/ to access the home page of the "ONLINE APPLICATION".
2. Click on "Online application for various examinations of UPSC"
3.Before filling up the form candidates are advised to carefully go through the Notification No.01/2015-SCRA published in the Employment News dated 11.10.2014. The full Notification is also available in the "Examination Notice" submenu of the "Guidelines to the Candidates" menu.
4.Place the mouse over the 'Examination' menu. The link would display a set of two options namely "PART-I Registration" and "PART-II Registration".
5. Clicking on "PART-I Registration" link would take you to the list of all the active examinations, where you can select to apply for any of the listed examination by clicking on the link "Click Here" against each exam.
6.Clicking on "PART-II Registration" would take you to the second part of the online application, which we will discuss and follow later in these instructions.
7.When the candidate clicks on Click Here link for the particular examination (as indicated in step 4) he will be redirected to a new page for entering into PART-I Registration of Online Application.
8.Click on the Continue button to proceed for the PART-I Registration. Clicking on 'Continue' button opens-up a fresh blank form for the PART-I Registration. The Part-I Registration process is FURTHER divided into 4(FOUR) pages in which the candidates have to fill in the information, particulars and details asked for. Fields with red STAR (*) marks are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. Below every field clear instructions for filling up are written which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
9. Candidates opting to pay through Visa/Master Credit/Debit card or STATE BANK OF INDIA/STATE BANK OF BIKANER & JAIPUR/STATE BANK OF HYDERABAD/STATE BANK OF MYSORE/STATE BANK OF PATIALA/STATE BANK OF TRAVANCORE Internet Banking facility would be directed to their respective sites and after completing payment process would be directed back intimating payment details and prompted to PROCEED to complete uploading of Photo and Signature.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATIONIndianisation of the superior Civil Services became one of the major demands of the political movement compelling the British Indian Government to consider setting up of a Public Service Commission for recruitment to its services in the territory. The first Public Service Commission was set up on October 1st, 1926. However, its limited advisory functions failed to satisfy the people’s aspirations and the continued stress on this aspect by the leaders of our freedom movement resulted in the setting up of the Federal Public Service Commission under the Government of India Act 1935. Under this Act, for the first time, provision was also made for the formation of Public Service Commissions at the provincial level.The Constituent Assembly, after independence, saw the need for giving a secure and autonomous status to Public Service Commissions both at Federal and Provincial levels for ensuring unbiased recruitment to Civil Services as also for protection of service interests. With the promulgation of the new Constitution for independent India on 26th January, 1950, the Federal Public Service Commission was accorded a constitutional status as an autonomous entity and given the title – Union Public Service Commission