RAILWAY RECRUITMENT DETAILSREFERENCE NUMBER:01/2014/RSK.STLI.GWL
NAME OF POST:Recruitment of Fitter Mill right Maintenance Mechanic jobs in North Central Railway
Fitter(Mill right Maintenance Mechanic)
NUMBER OF VACANCY : 25 posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA*Menimum Educational Qualification :The candidate must pass10th class examination or its equivalent(under10+2 system) with 50% marks and ITI passed certificate in Fitter/ Millwright trade from arecognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
*Age Limit and Relaxation:Candidate must have completed 15 years and should not to have completed 24 years of age as on 01.07.2014 \.The upper age limit may be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
EXAMINATION FEE:No application fee
MODE OF SELECTION :Candidates will be selected based on Merit list.
HOW TO APPLYThe application and call letters must be filled by candidate in his/her in the box kept cut side ieown hand writing in the given format on the full scape paper by ballpoint pen and dropped at Office of the Chief Workshop Manager of the CWM’s office (Personnel Branch/Recruitment Section), Rail Spring Karkhana(North Central Railway , Sithouli, Gwalior (M.P.) Pincode 474 001. The following must be annexed with application and call letter in the envelope.“ Self addressed 02 envelopes size ‘11x5” in which one envelope must be pasted with minimum registered postage stamp (Rs.27/-)” (SC/ST candidates are being exempted for pasting of stamps)The candidate has to paste 01 passport size recent photograph on the application form and 01 on the call letter on the appropriate place. Photograph must be attested by Gazetted Officer.
click here to download the advertisement:
North Central Railway
Sithouli, Gwalior (M.P.) Pincode 474 001
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES1. The application and call letters must be filled by candidate in his/her in the box kept cut side ie own hand writing in the given format on the full scape paper by ballpoint pen and dropped at Office of the Chief Workshop Manager of the CWM’s office (Personnel Branch/Recruitment Section), Rail Spring Karkhana(North Central Railway , Sithouli, Gwalior (M.P.) Pincode 474 001. The following must be annexed with application and call letter in the envelope.
2. The candidate has to paste 01 passport size recent photograph on the application form and 01 on the call letter on the appropriate place. Photograph must be attested by Gazzetted Officer.Candidate must ensure before submission of application that he/she is fulfilling qualifications and other eligibility criteria, the administration has the right to cancel/reject such application at any stage of selection process and if the candidate has been engaged for training, his/her candidature will be cancelled without prior intimation.
3. The last date of receiving of the complete application form in all respects in the office is from 12th September to 11th October, 2014. The candidates drop his/her application form in the box placed at office of the Chief Workshop Manager, Rail Spring Karkhana, Sithouli Recruitment Section (Personnel Branch) North Central Railway, Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh) in any working day between 10.30 to 16.30 Hrs (on Saturday 10.30 to 12:15 hrs.) from 12th September14 to 11th October, 2014.
4. The applicant’s address with pin code should be clearly mentioned on call letter. Candidate'’s 01 recent passport size photograph on the appropriate place. Both photographs should be attested by the Gazetted Officer Call letter has to sent with application form incomplete overwriting erased applications forms will not be accepted Application without attested copies of SC/ST/OBC/ Handicapped Certificate/Educational/Technical qualification certificate will not be accepted ( Where Applicable ). The candidates who have passed I.T.I from S.C.V.T. are not eligible to apply and no correspondence will be considered from any person or organization in such type of application and no reply will be given. No application will be accepted after the last date, Office of the Chief Workshop Manager, Rail Spring Karkhana, Sithouli, Gwalior will not consider at the stage of engagement process under Act consider any other correspondence at any stage of engagement process under the Act..
5. The candidates who have already completed their training under Apprentice Act, 1961 from any institute/establishment are not eligible to apply under this notification.
6. Agreement of Training–The selected candidate or his/her guardian (in case of minor) has to execute any apprenticeship contract or agreement with employer before apprenticeship training as prescribed under the Apprentice Act, 1961.
7. After completion of training every apprentice have to go to Trade Test conducted by Director General, Employment, New Delhi.trade certificate. There is no guarantee of employment in railway on completion of their training under Apprentices Act, 1961.
8. The decision of administration regarding selection of candidates and their training will be final, if on later stage it is found that select candidate has given wrong/false information to his/her integrity then the candidate will be dismissed without giving any notice.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATIONNorth Central Railway is known as the Workhorse of Indian Railways which spreads across three divisions viz Allahabad, Jhansi and Agra, It extends from Ghaziabad (excl.) in the north to Mughalsarai (excl.) in the east on New Delhi Howarah trunk route and from Palwal (excl.) to Bina (excl.) on New Delhi Mumbai/ Chennai corridor. Rightly referred to as heartbeat of Indian Railways, North Central Railway span over parts of UP, Haryana, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh with about 3062 route km. of BG comprising predominately, double line- electrified sections defining the sides and diagonals of the Golden Quadrilateral. North Central Railways, in its present form, came into existence on 1st Of April 2003. North Central Railways present network extends over a large area of North Central India, covering the states of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Haryana .Geographically NCR is the heart of Railway network and extends from (exclusive) in the North to MGS (exclusive) in the east and Bina (exclusive in the South. This network spans over parts of UP., Haryana, Rajasthan & MP. This has a total of 3062 route Kms, predominantly double line electrified section. This route from GZB to MGS is a part of golden quadrilateral. NCR consists of 202 main line stations & 221 branch line stations. This Zone forms a corridor for trains almost directions viz. East to North and North to East a total of 29 pairs of M/Exp. Trains daily West/South to North and North to South/ West total 37 pairs of M/Exp. Trains daily East to SW & SW to East a total of 25 pairs of M/Exp. Trains daily East to West & West to East a total of 12 pairs of M/Exp. Trains Daily