MMRCL Recruitment 2014 : Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited MMRCL has released notification for MMRCL employment notification 2014 for 24 Posts of Chief Financial Officer, Company Secretary, Assistant General Manager, Office Assistant ,Deputy Engineer Jr. Assistant cum Computer Operator etc.jobs vacancy,Intrested applicants can apply on or befoe : 26-09-2014,For more details about MMRCL Assistant General Manager jobs given below..
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT DETAILSNAME OF POST:Recruitment of Assistant General Manager jobs in Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited
1. Chief Financial Officer : 01 Posts
2. Company Secretary: 01 Posts
3. Deputy Chief Finance Officer : 01Posts
4. Assistant General Manager (Finance) : 01Posts
5. Assistant General Manager (HR) : 01Posts
6. Assistant General Manager (PR) : 01Posts
7. Assistant General Manager (Environment) : 01Posts
8. Assistant General Manager/ Executive Engineer (Civil) : 04Posts
9. Community Development Officer : 01Posts
10. Deputy Engineer (Civil) : 03Posts
11. Deputy Engineer (Electrical) : 01Posts
12. Deputy Engineer/ Assistant Manager (Environment) : 01Posts
13. Assistant Manager (Finance) : 01Posts
14. Officer Assistant (HR) : 01Posts
15. Community Development : 01Posts
16. Jr. Assistant cum Computer Operator : 04Posts
NUMBER OF VACANCY : 24 posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA*Menimum Educational Qualification :Applicants should have done Bachelors Degree / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree / Master Degree/ MBA /CA /ICWA /Law Degree in relevant discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
*Age Limit and Relaxation:Candidates age should be between 21 to 40 Years As Per Requirement. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules
EXAMINATION FEE:No application fee
MODE OF SELECTION :Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Written Exam and Interview .
HOW TO APPLYEligible candidates can apply through prescribed format download application from the official website www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in Application form submission send to the following address To The General Manager (HR), MMRCL, 6th Floor, Administration Division, MMRD, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 4000051. before or on 26th September 2014.
click here to download the advertisement:
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL)
(A JV company of Govt of India and Govt of Maharashtra)
MMRDA office Building, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai- 400 051.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES1. All the above scales are as per IDA grade.
2. Perquisites as per Company rules.
3. The candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can send their applications with self attested photocopies of certificates to the General Manager (HR), MMRCL, 6th Floor, Administration Division,MMRDA, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 4000 051.
4. Application should reach on or before 26th September, 2014.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATIONThe Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) was established in accordance with the Mumbai Metropolitan Development Act, 1974, on 26th January, 1975.Since its inception, MMRDA is engaged in long term planning, promotion of new growth centers, implementation of strategic projects and financing infrastructure development. The Regional Plan provides for a strategic frame work of MMR's sustainable growth. The object behind establishing MMRDA was to make MMR a destination for economic activity by promoting infrastructure development and improving the quality of life.The MMRDA prepares plans, formulates policies and programs, implements projects and helps in directing investments in the Region.The Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR) spread over 4,355 sq. km. consists of 8 Municipal Corporations viz. Greater Mumbai, Thane, Kalyan-Dombivali, Navi Mumbai, Ulhasnagar, Bhiwandi- Nizamapur, Vasai-Virar and Mira-Bhayandar; and 9 Municipal Councils viz. Ambarnath, Kulgaon-Badalapur, Matheran, Karjat, Panvel, Khopoli, Pen, Uran, and Alibaug, along with more than 1,000 villages in Thane and Raigad Districts. MMRDA is responsible for the balanced development of the MMR.