RAILWAY RECRUITMENT DETAILSREFERENCE NUMBER:RLDA/HRD/Notification/2012 (Part I) of July 2014
NAME OF POST:Recruitment of Manager jobs in Rail Land Development Authority
1. Manager/Accounts : 02 posts
2 .Assistant Manager/Project : 01Posts
3 .Assistant Legal Advisor : 01 Posts
NUMBER OF VACANCY : 04 Posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIAMinimum Educational Qualification :Post no 1 : Finance/Accounts/AuditDepartment of Indian Railways/ Central Govt. Employees eligible.
Post no 2 : Graduation or Diploma in Civil Engineering & Central Govt. / State Govt. / IndianRailways / PSUs of Central Govt. & State Govt. / Statutory Authority’semployees
Post no 3 : Graduation in Law.
EXAMINATION FEE: No application fee
MODE OF SELECTION :Candidates will be selected based on performance in Interview.
HOW TO APPLYEligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed proforma through proper channel alongwith certification of verification and correctness of service particulars, attested copies of up dated ACR’s for last five years andSPE/DAR/VIGILANCE clearance to Joint General Manager (HRD), Rail Land Development Authority, Near Safdarjung RailwayStation, Moti Bagh-I, New Delhi-110021 latest by 26.08.2014.
click here to download the advertisement:
Joint General Manager (HRD),
Rail Land Development Authority,
Near Safdarjung Railway Station,
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES1. All vacancies are in Delhi and the number of vacancies may increase or decrease.
2. Willing and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed proforma through proper channel alongwith certification of verification and correctness of service particulars, attested copies of up dated ACR’s for last five years andSPE/DAR/VIGILANCE clearance to Joint General Manager (HRD), Rail Land Development Authority, Near Safdarjung Railway Station, Moti Bagh-I, New Delhi-110021 latest by 26.08.2014.
3. Applications received other than through proper channel and without verification of service particulars,SPE/DAR/VIGILANCE clearance and enclosure of ACR’s will not be considered.
4. Employees those who are applying for the post against this advertisement will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature.
5. On joining RLDA the salary of selected candidates will be fixed as per CDA scale (para 5 of DOPT OM mentioned in point 8below will be applicable to those coming from IDA scale to CDA scale) only.
6. If at any point of time during deputation the information given by the candidates is found to be wrong/incorrect then the employee will be repatriated immediately. Further communication in this regard from the parent organization or employee concerned will not be entertained.
7. Employee may also sent an advance copy of application to the Authority by post to the above mentioned address for information. However, employee may ensure the timely forwarding of his/her application from the employer and his/her eligibility for candidature will not be considered based on his/her advance copy of application.
8. The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The appointment on deputation shall be governed by the terms and conditions laid down in Department of Personnel & Training O.M.No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATIONRail Land Development Authority (RLDA) is a statutory Authority, under the Ministry of Railways, set-up by an Amendment to the Railways Act, 1989, for development of vacant Railway Land for commercial use for the purpose of generating revenue by non-tariff measures.RLDA has since been constituted in terms of Extraordinary Gazette Notification dated 31.10.2006, as amended on 5.1.2007. The Rules for functioning of RLDA have also been notified in the Extraordinary Gazette dated 4.1.2007.Indian Railways (IR) has approximately 43,000 hectares of vacant land. Land which is not required for operational purposes in the foreseeable future would be identified by the zonal railways and the details thereof would be advised to Railway Board.HRD Wing in Rail Land Development Authority deals with the Personnel Matters of the organisation primarily focusing on framing and implementation of HR related policies, manpower planning, recruitment and selection as and when required on deputation and other related activities.