RAILWAY RECRUITMENT DETAILSREFERENCE NUMBER:5/2014
NAME OF POST:Recruitment of Executive jobs in Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India
1. Assistant Manager: 30 Posts
(i) Civil: 13 Posts
(ii) Signal and Telecommunication: 10 Posts
(iii) Electrical: 07 Posts
2. Executive: 156 Posts
(i) Civil: 92 Posts
(ii) Electrical: 25 Posts
(iii) Signal and Telecommunication: 30 Posts
(iv) Finance: 09 Posts
NUMBER OF VACANCY : 186 posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA*Menimum Educational Qualification :Candidates should possess Degree in relevant field for Sr.No:1 Post, Diploma in relevant field, CA/ICWA or MBA (Finance) with not less than 60% marks for Sr.No:2 Post.
*Age Limit and Relaxation:Candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 30-06-2014. According to government rules age relaxation will be applicable.
EXAMINATION FEE:Candidates should pay Rs.560/- for UR, OBC candidates for Asst Manager Posts, Rs.260/- for UR, OBC candidates for Executive Posts through System Generated Challan of SBI on or before 14-07-2014. SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from fee.
MODE OF SELECTION :Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Examination, Interview.
HOW TO APPLYEligible candidates can apply online through the website www.dfccil.gov.in from 27-06-2014 to 11-07-2014 (Step-I) & 18-07-2014 (Step-II).
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before Applying Online candidates should have scan the copies of photograph & signature.
Log on through the webiste www.dfccil.gov.in.
2. Click on the “Career” —> Select the appropriate position.
3. Read all the instructions carefully.
4. Before applying online candidates should have valid email ID & password.
5. Click on the Box “I Agree” —> a fresh window will be opened.
6. Select the appropriate position & click on the “Apply Now” Link.
7. Candidate has to sign up with valid email ID, there are two steps to complete online application form.
8. Fill the application form with relevant details carefully, check the details before submitting the application form.
9. Now submit the application form, registration ID & password will be sent to the email ID, with a link of Challan form.
10. Candidates shopuld take the printout of challan form and pay the fee in any branches of State Bank of India.
11. Bank will return the challan form with transaction/ journal number.
12. Now go to the Step-II process.
13. Candidates may check and confirm their payment status after minimum 48 hrs.
14. If the details of the fee is not provided candidate should fill the “Grievance Redressal Form” and send the same by email along with the scanned copy of challan to email@example.com.
15. Only on confirmation of payment of fees, candidate can complete other steps.
16. Now candidates have to upload the photograph & signature in the prescribed format
17. Preview the photograph & signature & then submit the application form.
18. An conformation mail will be sent to your email ID containing a copy of information filled by the candidate.
19. Now take the printout copies of application form for future use.
TENTATIVE DATES:Opening Date to Apply Online: 27-06-2014.
Last Date for Step-I of On-Line Registration: 11-07-2014.
Last date for depositing examination fee at SBI: 14-07-2014
Last Date for Step-II of On-Line Registration: 18-07-2014.
Date of Written Examination: 24-08-2014.
Date of Interview (for Assistant Manager only): 03-10-2014
click here to download the advertisement:
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL),
5th Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex, New Delhi -110001
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATESi) The technical institute awarding degree/diploma must be recognized either by Central/State Govt.or AICTE or Technical Boards/Universities established by Central/State Govts.
ii) If any University awards grades instead of marks, applicants should clearly mention the numerical equivalent of the grades in terms of aggregate marks and then write percentage scored out of aggregate marks.
iii) Experience wherever required is post qualification, full time and in the relevant field (Experience below 06 months in any organisation will not be considered). The experience as a permanent employee will only be considered.
iv) The applicant should posses the minimum qualification as on 30th June, 2014 & therefore appearing cases, incomplete qualification (or less experience, if applicable) will not be accepted. The level of educational qualifications prescribed for the posts is minimum. Candidate must possess above qualifications/work experience as on 30.06.2014. The candidates shall be required to produceMarks Sheets & Provisional Certificate/Degree Certificate/experience certificates, as applicable at the time of verification of documents.
v) Candidate must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained (calculated to the nearest two decimals) in the relevant column of the application. Where percentage of marks is not awarded by the University but only CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same shall be converted into percentage interms of conversion norms of university in this regard, besides indicating the CGPA/OGPA in the application. Candidates will have to produce the certificate/document issued by the university evidencing conversion formula of university, when called for document verification.
vi) Round off %age will not be acceptable under any circumstances for consideration to the post ofAssistant Manager and Executives for appointment.
vii) Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the marks obtainedby the candidate in all subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours/optional/additional optional subjects, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where class/Grade is decided on the basis of Honours marks only.
viii) The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATIONDedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) is a Special Purpose Vehicle set up under the administrative control of Ministry of Railways to undertake planning & development, mobilization of financial resources and construction, maintenance and operation of the Dedicated Freight Corridors. DFCCIL was incorporated in October 2006 under Indian Companies Act 1956.The plan to construct dedicated freight corridors across the country marks a strategic inflection point in the history of Indian Railways that has essentially run mixed traffic across its network. Once completed, the dedicated freight corridors will enable Indian Railways to improve its customer orientation and meet market needs more effectively. Creation of rail infrastructure on such a scale - unprecedented in independent India – is also expected to drive the establishment of industrial corridors and logistic parks along its alignment.Economic liberalization policies of 1991 followed by information technology explosion have taken India to a new growth scenario. Backed by strong fundamentals and commendable growth in the past three to four years, the resplendent Indian Economy is poised to grow even further at an average of 8 to 10% in the next 3 years. Transport requirement in the country, being primarily a derived demand, is slated to increase with elasticity of 1.25 with GDP growth by 10 to 12% in the medium and long term range. Riding on the waves of economic success, Indian Railways has witnessed a dramatic turn around and unprecedented financial turnover in the last two and a half years. This has been made possible by higher freight volumes without substantial investment in infrastructure, increased axle load, reduction of turn-round time of rolling stock, reduced unit cost of transportation, rationalization of tariffs resulting in improvement in market share and improved operational margins. Over the last 2 to 3 years, the railway freight traffic has grown by 8 to 11%, which is projected to cross 1100 million tonnes by the end of XIth Five Year Plan.