NORTH CENTRAL RAILWAY VACANCY DETAILSPOST NAME:Vacancy of Doctors in North Central Railway Allahabad.
- General Physician-o1 post-Divisional Hospital, Agra Cantt.
- One orthopaedic & one General Duty -02 posts-Divisional Hospital, Jhansi
- General Duty- 01 post- Health Unit/Workshop/Jhansi
- General Duty- 01 post- Health Unit/Mahoba
- General Duty- 01 post- Health Unit/Dholpur
- General Duty- 01 post- Health Unit/Lalitpur
- General Duty- 01 post- Health Unit/Manikpur
- General Duty- 01 post- Health Unit/Etawah
- General Duty- 01 post- Health Unit/Central/Kanpur
- General Physician- 01 post- Sub Divisional Hospital/Kanpur
- General Physician- 01 post- Sub Divisional Hospital/Tundla
- Obst. &Gynea- 01 post- Sub Divisional Hospital/Tundla
- General Duty- 01 post- Sub Divisional Hospital/Tundla
- General Duty- 01 post- Health Unit/Naini
- General Duty- 01 post- Health Unit/Chunar
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIAQualification :Candidates should be qualified MBBS Degree with required experience.
Age Limit:The age for retired candidates should not be above 65 years. The other candidates should not be more than 50 years.Age relaxation is for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
SELECTION PROCESS:The mode of selection for this job is medical examination and interview.
HOW TO APPLYCandidates submit their application format available in official website that noted below and enclosed performa latest by 9.30 A.M on the venue date which is noted below.
- Interview Date(26-05-2014)-10.00 A.M.- Venue(Central Hospital, North Central Railway, Allahabad)
- Interview Date(28-05-2014)-10.00 A.M.-Venue(Divisional Hospital, North Central Railway, Agra)
- Interview Date(30-05-2014)-10.00 A.M.-Venue(Divisional Hospital, North Central Railway, Jhansi)
click here to download the North Central railway job Advertisement:
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES(i) The contract Doctors shall not be entitled for Railway quarter etc. as a matter of right. However, if such a quarter is available, they will be provided accommodation. The detailed instructions with regard to their duties while on contract with the Railways, shall be given to them in the event of their selection along with the offer of engagement.
(iii) The offer of engagement to the selected candidates shall be issued subject to the availability of vacancy as per requirement in Hospitals/Health Units located at different stations on “as is where is basis”. Administration has right to change the place of posting as per administrative needs. The CMP Specialist Doctors so selected shall also have to carry out general duties as and when required by Railway
Administration in addition to their speciality work.
(iv) If specialists do not turn up or not found suitable for the posts, the post will be filled up by General duty Medical Practitioners.
(v) The places of notified vacancies may be changed as per requirement of the administration.
(vii) After approval of the panel by competent authority, the panel will be uploaded on same day at NCR’s website www.nc.indianrailways.gov.in. The suitable candidates will be called through speed post/registered
letter, Telephone calls and SMS to report on a particular fixed date at HQs office, Subedarganj, ALD for posting. The candidates who do not report at the assigned date and time will forfeit their chance of contract
engagement and such engagement will be offered to the next empanelled candidate.
NORTH CENTRAL RAILWAY, ALLAHABAD
ABOUT THE ORGANISATIONNorth Central Railways, in its present form, came into existence on 1st Of April 2003. North Central Railways present network extends over a large area of North Central India, covering the states of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Haryana .Geographically NCR is the heart of Railway network and extends from (exclusive) in the North to MGS (exclusive) in the east and Bina (exclusive in the South. This network spans over parts of UP., Haryana, Rajasthan & MP. This has a total of 3062 route Kms, predominantly double line electrified section. This route from GZB to MGS is a part of golden quadrilateral. NCR consists of 202 main line stations & 221 branch line stations. This Zone forms a corridor for trains almost directions viz. East to North and North to East a total of 29 pairs of M/Exp. Trains daily West/South to North and North to South/ West total 37 pairs of M/Exp. Trains daily East to SW & SW to East a total of 25 pairs of M/Exp. Trains daily East to West & West to East a total of 12 pairs of M/ExpTrains Daily.There are two workshops on the North Central Railway. Wagon Repair Workshop, Jhansideals with repairing of wagon stock of Indian Railways. It was established in 1895. Rail Spring Karkhana, Sithouli deals with manufacturing of Coaching Stock springs as well as Locomotive springs.