IRCON VACANCY DETAILSRAILWAY RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION NUMBER:01/2014
POST NAME:Vacancy of Company Secretary in IRCON International Limited
- Company Secretary (AGM, JGM and DGM) : 01 posts
- Dy. General Manager (DGM) / S&T : 02 Posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIAQualification :Applicants interested in Company secretary posts should be passed LLB degree from a reputed University and Fellow / Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).For Dy. General Manager post willing candidates should be qualified Bachelor’s degree with not less than 60% marks.
Age Limit:For company secretary post candidate's age should be below 50 years and for Dy. General Manager post the age of candidates must be below 45 years.
SELECTION PROCESS:Candidates are selected based on Written Examination and Interview
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants visit the official website which is www.ircon.org.
- Press the ‘vacancy’ tab located at top of the page.
- Select the ‘regular employment’ linkSelect the post for which you want to apply and fill online application form.
- After that take a hard copy of online filled form Printed form with all necessary attachments such are qualification and experience certificates etc. should reach at the shaped address below.“Deputy General Manager/ HRM,IRCON International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket,New Delhi – 110 017”
- Date of publication of advt in Employment News : 03-05-2014
- Start time & date for applying online 00.00 hrs of 03-05-2014
- Time & last date for applying online (21 days from date of publication in the Employment News) 24.00 hrs of 24-05-2014
- Last date for printing the online submitted application 31-05-2014
- Last date for receipt of the hard copy of the system generated application at Ircon’s office : 31-05-2014.
click here to download official website of IRCON Vacancies notification :
IRCON International Limited
(A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways)
Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre, Saket , New Delhi-110 017 (India
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES1. The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
2. Candidates should inform their employers in writing before applying for posts in Ircon. Such candidates will have to produce NOC from their employers at the time of interview.
3. All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process
4. Application is liable to be rejected if it is not system generated or is unsigned or is without a photograph or received in Ircon after the closing date. Ircon will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or postal delay. Ircon on discretion reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
5. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. The application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
6. Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only. Candidates may visit the ‘Vacancy’ section (& further ‘Regular Employment’ section) of Ircon’s corporate website www.ircon.org. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.
The last date for applying online at Ircon’s website is 24.05.2014 i.e. 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement (03.05.2014) in the Employment News.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATIONIrcon International Limited is a central Public Sector Enterprise incorporated as a government company under the Companies Act. 1956. IRCON was set up to utilize the Indian Railway's experience in helping Developing Nations of the world to install or maintain their own railways and also to execute railway projects for private sector.The Company was the first to get the ISO-9001:2008 Certification from TUV Germany for its full range of construction activities. It is the only construction PSU awarded with the Mini-Ratna status by the Government of India.The Company's specialization is in Railways, Railway Electrification, Signal and Telecommunication, construction of roads, highways, commercial, industrial and residential complexes, airport runways, airport constructions, leasing of locomotives, mass rapid transit system etc.
IRCON has been ranked the 3rd largest construction company of India in October 2004 on the occasion of Construction World-NICMAR (National Institute of Construction Management and Research) Award 2004. As per Engineering News Record (ENR) of USA (August 22/29, 2005 edition), it is seen that amongst the "year 2005" Top 225 construction contractors of the World, the average percentage of domestic profitability is only 5.5% and if this is taken as a benchmark, IRCON is ahead of the top companies as its domestic profitability is 6.90%.