ECR VACANCY DETAILSEmp.Notice No.: ECoR/Pers/12/Paramedical Contractual/Phy/DRH
POST NAME:East cost Railway vacancies for doctor jobs.
NUMBER OF VACANCY :02 posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIAQualification :Candidates must posseses 10+2 in Science and Diploma/Degree in Physiotherapy for recognized university.
Age Limit:Candidates age should be from 18 to 35 years.Five years relaxation is for SC/ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates.
SELECTION PROCESS: Candidates will select on the performance in interview.
HOW TO APPLYCandidates those who are interested for this posts can attain interview on 26th May 2014 at 10.30am along with all original and photocopies of all certificates, marksheets,caste certificates for SC/ST/OBC candidates and prescribed format which is in official website.
click here to download east cost railway recruitment Advt:
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES1.The selected candidates will be engaged on contract terms for a period upto 30.06.2014 or for a
period of one year from the date of joining subject to extension of validity of the scheme for
contractual appointment of Paramedical staff by Railway Board or till the vacant posts are filled up
by RRB candidates whichever is earlier. The engagement of the above candidates is a stop gap
arrangement and will not count as service.
2. The minimum working hours are 08 hours per day that may include day/night or day-cum-night as
per exigency of service.
3. The rest/weekly off may be on different days not necessarily on holidays, etc.
4. All the candidates should have good physical, sound mental conditions as per Railway Medical
Standards and they will be subjected to medical examination as per extant railway rules and those
who are found fit in the prescribed medical examination will be engaged on contract terms.
5. Candidates selected will have to undergo preliminary professional evaluation and verification of
required documents by committee of officers of Railways under the Chief Medical Director.
6. In case of unsatisfactory work or misconduct on the part of the personnel so engaged on contract
basis, Railway reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time without assigning any reasons
7. Railways accommodation and other benefits will be provided to the above candidates at par with
the other Railway staff.
8. The candidates on contract basis are required to follow the dress code as per Administrative
requirement at their own cost.
9. The candidates will have no prescriptive right to continue for the given in the Notice, their
continuance in the Railways will be subject to their over all performance.
10. The candidate has no right for automatic regularization or absorption in the Railways.
Office of the Chief Personnel Officer,
2nd floor, South Block, Rail Sadan,
ABOUT THE ORGANISATIONEast Coast Railway – one of the blue chip zones of Indian Railways came into existence in its present form with effect from 1st April 2003. Since then, the new zonal railway headquarter has been functioning at Bhubaneswar, the capital city in the state of Orissa. The geographical jurisdiction of the railway is however extended over three states encompassing almost all parts of Orissa alongwith parts of Srikakulam, Vizainagaram & Visakhapatnam districts of North Eastern Andhra Pradesh, and Bastar & Dantewada districts of Chhatisgarh State. As such, these regions with a long coastal line are rich in mineral and other natural resources, and are on the threshold of an industrial upsurge.East Coast Railway is poised to take the lead role in meeting the increased transport demand of this region which is coming up with several mineral based industries, mega steel plants and chemical & & fertilizer plants. Ambitious plans are on the cards to augment and increase rail capacity to major ports like, Paradeep, Gopalpur & Visakhapatnam while enhancing their cargo handling facilities. To match with the anticipated growth of the industrial activity, various projects for development of rail infrastructure are currently under execution.