RITES RECRUITMENT 2014NAME OF POST:Recruitment of Technician jobs in Rites Limited
Technician (Electrical) : 15 posts
NUMBER OF VACANCY : 15 posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA* Minimum Educational Qualification : ITI in Electrician trade preferably with “B” licence; “OR” Act apprentice from any Railway/ Govt. training institute Post qualification relevant experience as on 01.03.2014: One year field experience in wiring, air-conditioning, refrigeration, electrical machinery, repair / maintenance works, etc are eligible to apply for this New RITES Vacancy 2014.
* Age Limit and Relaxation:Applicants maximum age should not be more than 35 years
EXAMINATION FEE:No application fee
MODE OF SELECTION :Walk-in-Interview is the only method of selection of job aspirants.
HOW TO APPLYCandidates interested for technical vacancy in RITES are to fulfilling the above criteria may attend walk in format available on RITES website along with original & an attested copy of educational and experience certificates with one copy of recent passport size photograph at the venue given below:RITES Ltd., 50, Expension Building, Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai - 490001. (Technical Assistant)RITES Ltd., Mount Chambers, 4th floor, 758, Anna Salai, Chennai - 600002. (Technician)
click here to download the advertisement:
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Rites Ltd.,Rites Bhawan,No-1,Sector-29,Gurgaon-122001
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES1. Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may attend walk in interview, with 1 copy of the application prepared in the format available on RITES website along with original & self attested copies of educational and experience certificates with one copy of recent passport size photograph at the venue & date given below:Venue Date & Time RITES Ltd., Mount Chambers, 4th floor, 758, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600002.24.03.2014 at 10.00 hrs onward
2. Registration of the candidates will be between 1000 hrs to 1300 hrs.After preliminary screening of the applications & certificates etc. submitted by the candidates in person, candidates fulfilling the advertised criteria only will be interviewed.
3. Any kind of training/trainer/ apprenticeship experience shall not be counted towards post qualification experience. However, the period of on job traineeship (e.g.Executive trainees) shall be considered as experience.
4. Candidates already working in RITES on contract in an equivalent position is not eligible to appear in the walk-in-interview.
5. The applicants should also bring original mark sheets, degree and certificates of experience or any other documents (offer letter, 1st pay slip and last pay slip) to prove the period of experience mentioned in the bio-data and proof of identity of permanent address at the time of interview.
6. For any clarification, please contact General Manager (P) on phone no. 044-28523364 between 10.00 hrs to 15.00 hrs on any working day.
7. No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.Applications should be strictly as per the prescribed format and those not conforming to the format or without / unclear / ambiguous certificates will be summarily rejected.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATIONRITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001-2008 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes n transfer of technology to client organizations. In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.RITES employs over 2000 staff including over 1200 specialists of high professional standing in the fields of engineering, management and planning. Besides full time professionals, RITES also has on its panel a large number of experts, whose services can be drawn upon at short notice. This provides the company unmatched strength in meeting the needs of its clients worldwide.