RAILWAY RECRUITMENT DETAILSREFERENCE NUMBER:DMRC/OM/HR/I/2014
NAME OF POST:Recruitment of Jr.Engineer in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
1. Station Controller/ Train Operator : 98
2. Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) : 234
3. Jr.Engineer/ Electrical : 89
4. Jr.Engineer/ Electronics : 136
5. Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical : 35
6. Jr.Engineer/ Civil : 32
7. Maintainer : 570
NUMBER OF VACANCY : 1194 Posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA* Minimum Educational Qualification :Candidates who are appearing at the qualifying exam, passing of which would make them educationally eligible for these posts but have not yet been informed of the results, will also be eligible for applying for these posts. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eligible, but their candidature would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation, if they do not produce proof of having passed the eligibility qualification on the date of Psycho Test/Interview/declaration of Written Test result for the post of Maintainers, which is likely to be held/declared tentatively by June/July 2014. Since, there is no interview for the post of Maintainers; the final result of ITI must be published/declared in public domain by/on the date of publication of result of written test for the post of Maintainers by DMRC. The proof of passing/result should have been declared in public domain through newspapers/websites etc.
* Age Limit and Relaxation:18 to 28 Years(i.e. born not earlier than 2.1.1986 and not later than 1.1.1996
EXAMINATION FEE:UR & OBC Applicants have to pay Application fee Rs.400/- and ST/SC applicants need to pay Rs.150/- through Generated bank Challan in State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee, in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265. Application fee is to be paid between 13th march 2014 to 15th April 2014 only.
MODE OF SELECTION :Selection process for Station Controller/Train Operator and Customer Relations Assistant consist of 04(four) Types 1. Written Test 2. Psycho Test 3. Personal Interview and 4. Medical Examination.
Selection Process for Junior Engineer(All Disciplines) consist of Three Types 1. Written Test 2. Personal Interview and followed 3. Medical Exam.
Selection Process for Maintainer post will be consist of two Stages 1. Written Examination and 2. Medical Exam.
(Written Examination Syllabus Details checkout DMRC Non-Executives officialsnotification).
HOW TO APPLYApplicants can apply through Delhi Metro Rail Official website by online on or before from 11th March to 15th April 2014, fill mandatory details and take print out hard copy ofonline application and attach all required documents like Educational, Age, Experience, a copy of Payment challan and more supported documents are attested and should be sent to DMRC LIMITED, POST BAG No. 9, LODHI ROAD POST OFFICE, NEW DELHI- 110003 by Ordinary Post only on or before 22nd April 2014.
TENTATIVE DATES:Online Registration Starting Date: 11-03-2014
Online Registration Last Date: 15-04- 2014
Payment of Application fee: 13-03- 2014 to 15-04-2014
Bank Challan will be Generated Upto: 13-04-2014
Last date of Submission of Application: 22-04-2014
click here to download the advertisement:
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation(DMRC), Delhi
Post bag no. 9
Lodhi road post office
New delhi- 110003
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES1. While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
2. The validity of the Selection Panel is for two years from the date of its approval.
3. The selection of candidate by DMRC does not confer any right to the candidate for appointment.
4. The written test will be held at Delhi/NCR only.
5. Candidates employed in Govt. Dept. / PSU/ Autonomous Body must produce „NOC? from the present employer on the date of Interview/Medical (for the post of Maintainers).
6. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, she/he may register online separately & fill separate applications for each post and send them in separate envelop along with the requisite fee for each post as specified in para titled “Payment of application fee”. All applications should be completed in all respect, as each will bear a separate registration number.
7. Attach attested copies of Community/Caste Certificate in Central formats (SC/ST/OBC), for seeking age relaxation etc. with the registration slip. (All these formats are available on DMRC's website www.delhimetrorail.com. No other format will be acceptable.
8. A candidate who claims to belong to one of the Other Backward Classes has to submit in support of his claim an attested copy of a certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent authority specified by the Central Govt. in their O.M. No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (SC) dated 08.09.93. OBC certificate should be current & issued within one year of the closing date of the application.
9. Candidates should keep sufficient numbers of same Photograph in reserve for future use, which they are using in the registration slip.
10. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
11. Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address will not be entertained under any circumstances.
12. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi.
13. DMRC reserves the right to fix the minimum standard/qualifying marks for each component of selection for all posts.
14. DMRC shall not be responsible for any postal delay/ loss in transit. No request in this regard will be entertained.
15. Candidates must remain in constant touch with DMRC's website www.delhimetrorail.com for information regarding dates of written test, result of written test, schedule of Interview, standards of Vision for Medical test etc. The eligible candidates, whose applications are available on the Master list & do not receive the admit card for written examination in time, may check the status of their application and also download the admit card through DMRC's website as per schedule & instructions notified on DMRC's website in advance.
16. The admit card for written test will NOT be sent by post or email. It will only be downloaded from DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com.
17. The issue of an Admit Card or result notification to appear in the Written test/Psycho Test/Interview/medical fitness test or the fact of having passed these tests or having been placed on the final merit list, will not be a proof of any candidate?s eligibility. Candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verifications before or after appointment in DMRC. The onus of ensuring that candidate meets all the eligibility requirements will rest on the candidate himself/herself all through the recruitment process. Candidates will be allowed to appear in written test/psycho test/interview/medical fitness test purely on provisional basis and no candidate will have a right to appointment or any compensation only on the ground of having appeared in or passed the written or any other screening test.
18. DMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
19. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
20. Bringing mobile phone/Communication device in the examination Hall will be deemed GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT & suitable actions including immediate expulsion of candidate from the examination hall will be taken.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATIONFor implementation and subsequent operation of Delhi MRTS, a company under the name DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION was registered on 03-05-95 under the Companies Act, 1956. DMRC has equal equity participation from GOI and GNCTD.StructureDelhi Metro is a world-class metro. To ensure reliability and safety in train operations, it is equipped with the most modern communication and train control system. It has state-of-art air-conditioned coaches. Ticketing and passenger control are through Automatic Fare Collection System, which is introduced in the country for the first time. Travelling in Delhi Metro is a pleasure with trains ultimately available at three minutes frequency. Entries and exits to metro stations are controlled by flap-doors operated by 'smart-cards' and contact less tokens. For convenience of commuters, adequate number of escalators are installed at metro stations.Unique feature of Delhi Metro is its integration with other modes of public transport, enabling the commuters to conveniently interchange from one mode to another. To increase ridership of Delhi Metro, feeder buses for metro stations are Operating. In short, Delhi Metro is a trendsetter for such systems in other cities of the country and in the South Asian region.Introduction of a rail based (MRTS) Mass Rapid Transit System is called for.