RAILWAY RECRUITMENT DETAILSREFERENCE NUMBER:DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2013 (61-I) Dated: 02/02/14
NAME OF POST:Recruitment of Accounts Assistant jobs in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Accounts Assistant/ Finance
(i) OH: 02 Posts
(ii) VH: 02 Posts
(iii) Hearing: 02 Posts
NUMBER OF VACANCY : 06 Posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA* Minimum Educational Qualification :Candidates should possess Regular B.Com with 60% marks from reputed University.
* Age Limit and Relaxation:Candidates age limit should be 28 years as on 01-07-2013 with relaxation of age of 10 years for PH candidates, 13 years for PH -OBC and 15 years for PH -SC/ ST.
EXAMINATION FEE:Candidates should pay Rs.325/- for General & Rs.75/- for SC/ ST/ PH on State Bank of India in favour of DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED, payable at Service Branch, New Delhi (code No. 5715) indicating on the reverse of the DD, their name, post applied & address, telephone no. if any should be payable at Delhi only.
MODE OF SELECTION :Shortlisted candidates listed on official website tentatively on 04/03/2014. The interview will be tentatively held on 21/03/2014 at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.
HOW TO APPLYEligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with demand draft, attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials. Candidates filling more than one post has to apply in separate envelope along with requisite fee for each post on or before 04-03-2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 14-02-2014
Shortlisted candidates names will be available at Website: 04-03-2014.
Date of Interview: 21-03-2014
Venue: at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi
Names of the Selected candidates available at Website: 31-03-2014.
click here to download the advertisement:
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC)
Fire Brigade Lane
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES1. The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 14/02/14.
2. Names of shortlisted candidates will be put up on our website tentatively on 04/03/14.We intend calling candidates in the range of 6 to 8 times the number of vacancies for Interview,after screening of their applications based on final marks obtained in the qualifying 3 yearsdegree course examination. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for interview on thescheduled dates and time with all original documents and proof of qualifying examination withrequisite % of marks and PH Certificate along with the SC/ST/OBC Certificates (OBCCertificate should be in Central Format and should be issued within one year).
3. The interview will be tentatively held on 21/03/14 at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road,New Delhi. Separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. Thecandidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our websiteand appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. Thecandidates should be in constant touch with DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com forupdated information.
4. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be New Delhi.
5. The names of the candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be uploaded in our websitetentatively by 31/03/14.
6. The shortlisted candidates will be sent for medical examination (within one week of uploadingof result) in the prescribed standard, and keeping in view the PH requirement.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATIONFor implementation and subsequent operation of Delhi MRTS, a company under the name DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION was registered on 03-05-95 under the Companies Act, 1956. DMRC has equal equity participation from GOI and GNCTD.Delhi Metro is a world-class metro. To ensure reliability and safety in train operations, it is equipped with the most modern communication and train control system. It has state-of-art air-conditioned coaches. Ticketing and passenger control are through Automatic Fare Collection System, which is introduced in the country for the first time. Travelling in Delhi Metro is a pleasure with trains ultimately available at three minutes frequency. Entries and exits to metro stations are controlled by flap-doors operated by 'smart-cards' and contact less tokens. For convenience of commuters, adequate number of escalators are installed at metro stations.Unique feature of Delhi Metro is its integration with other modes of public transport, enabling the commuters to conveniently interchange from one mode to another. To increase ridership of Delhi Metro, feeder buses for metro stations are Operating. In short, Delhi Metro is a trendsetter for such systems in other cities of the country and in the South Asian region.