RAILWAY RECRUITMENT DETAILSNAME OF POST:Recruitment of Secretarial Assistant jobs in Central Railside Warehouse Company Ltd
NUMBER OF VACANCY : 06 (UR-05, OBC-01)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA* Minimum Educational Qualification :Candidates applying for Secretarial Assistant should possess Graduation Degree from a Govt.recognized university and one year Diploma in secretarial practice or Office Management, English short hand speed 100 w.p.m & English typing speed 40 w.p.m.
* Age Limit and Relaxation: Maximum Age Limit for the candidates should be 38 Years as on 31.12.2013.
Age Relaxation and reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH as per Govt. rules.
EXAMINATION FEE:Candidates should pay Rs.300/- by Demand Draft for General & OBC candidates drawn in favour of Central Railside Warehouse Company Ltd”, payable at New Delhi. Name of the candidate, DOB & Post applied should be indicated on the reverse of the Demand Draft. For SC/ ST/ PWD/ PH & female candidates are exempted.
MODE OF SELECTION :The selection process for Secretarial Assistant will consist of Skill Test and Interview which will be conducted atCRWC, Corporate office, New Delhi. The candidates will have to appear in all the phases of the recruitmentprocess to be eligible for the selection.The candidates who qualify the skill test will be called for interview.
HOW TO APPLYEligible railway job aspirants may send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of Demand Draft, valid email id & mobile number, self attested copies of certificates, Matric/ X Class certificate, Caste certificate & Disability certificate issued by competent authority, qualification certificate, experience certificate if any, a recent passport sized Coloured photograph should be firmly pates on the application form & should be self attested, self attested photostat copy of certificate from the District Magistrate in Kashmir Division. Envelope should be superscribed ” Applciation for the Post Secretariat Assistant” on the top left hand corner should send to Superintending Engineer (E&A), HR Division, Central Railside Warehouse Company Ltd., Ground Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building, New Delhi-110001 on or before 18-02-2014 & for candidates in remote areas like Himachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Andaman & Nicobar Islands on or before 25-02-2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 18-02-2014
For candidates in remote areas like Himachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Andaman & Nicobar Islands: 25-02-2014.
click here to download the advertisement:
Central Railside Warehouse Company Ltd (CWRC)
Pragati maidan metro station building,
New delhi- 110001.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES1. Formats prescribed for furnishing SC/ST, OBC & PWD/PH certificates are appended at Annexures B, C & D.
2. The Company reserves the right to cancel any Centre and ask the candidates of that Centre to appear fromanother Centre. Company also reserves the right to divert candidates of any Centre to some other Centre to take theexamination.
3. Mere submission of application and non- fulfilling the eligibility conditions gives no right to any person forappearing in Written Test etc.
4. Qualifying in the Skill test and Interview for any post without fulfilment of eligibility conditions will not confer any claimto the candidate for final selection for the post.
5. Filling up of these vacancies is subject to the outcome of any litigation affecting the recruitment process. No correspondence will be entertained about the outcome of the application, at any stage.
6. All appointments will be subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Company in- force from time to time..
7. After selection of candidates, the candidates may be posted anywhere in the India in the interest of the Company.
8. No TA will be provided for the Written Test & Interview.
9. Candidates employed in Government Department/PSU/Autonomous Body shall either forward their application through proper channel or shall produce NOC from their present employer at the time of interview. In case, the application of the candidate is not forwarded through proper channel or the candidate fails to produce NOC from his/her employer at the time of interview, his/her candidature will not be considered.
10. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after the recruitmentor joining, if any information provided by candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATIONAs part of its diversification activities, CWC developed a warehousing facility of Railway land along a Railway siding as a Pilot Project at Whitefield Goods Terminal at Bangalore after entering into an agreement with Indian Railway. This project started operation since February 2002 and resulted in attracting additional traffic to the Railways, improvement in customers service and an increase in the volumes of cargo handled by CWC. The success of this project led CWC to consider developing Railside Warehousing Complexes at other centres also throughout near identified Rail Terminals.Ministry of Railway also in the meantime had identified land near various Railway Terminals for development of warehousing complexes with handling facilities in order to improve the utilization of the Railway facilities in the country and to give a boost to the transportation for meeting the logistics requirements of its customers with a view to improve the service.