RITES ENGINEER RECRUITMENT 2013-14NAME OF POST:Recruitment of Engineer jobs in RITES India Limited
Engineer (Civil) : 110 Posts
NUMBER OF VACANCY : 110 Posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA* Minimum Educational Qualification :Candidates applying for RITES Engineer jobs should be done first class degree in Civil engineering from AICTE / Govt. approved institute and Second class for SC /ST / OBC.
* Age Limit and Relaxation:18 to 35 years
EXAMINATION FEE:No application fee
MODE OF SELECTION :Selection for engineering job in RITES will be done on the basis of personal Interview of shortlisted candidates. Candidates can select Hindi, or English as the medium for interview.
HOW TO APPLYInterested Candidates can apply only through online mode. while submit the online application the system would generated "Registration No" on the top of application form. Candidates should be signed on application and furnished along with attested copies of educational, experience certificates and two recent passport size colour photographs to the below address: The Assistant Manager (P)/ Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon-122001
- Closing date for online registration : 06-01-2014
- Last date for submission of hard copy of the application form : 17-01-2014
click here to download the advertisement:
The Assistant Manager (P)/ Rectt.,
RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1,
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES1. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the CAREER Section of the RITES website,http://www.rites.com on or before 1700 hrs. of 06.01.2014 from the date of publication.
2. While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of such filled online form. A copy of this form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished along with attested copies of educational,experience certificates and 2 recent passport size colour photographs to the Asstt.Manager(P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon –122001 through post so as to reach him definitely by 17.01.2014.
3. The original testimonials/documents will have to be produced at the time of interview. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
4. Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
5. All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
6. Candidates should ensure that the same Coloured passport size photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
7. After screening of the applications & certificates etc. submitted by the candidates in person, suitable candidates will be called for personal interview. Candidates already working in RITES on contract basis in an equal position are not eligible.
8. Since these application forms are to be processed in a computerized system, due care should be taken by the candidates to fill up their application form correctly. No column of the application should be left blank. Applications incomplete in any aspect (category certificate, educational qualification certificate etc.) shall be summarily rejected.
9. Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age etc. for selection to the respective post, would not be
able to register online. The applicants should also bring original mark sheets, degree/diploma certificates other testimonials, proof of identity of permanent address at the time of interview. For any clarification, please contact Asstt. Manager (P) / Rectt. on phone no. 0124- 2818178/2818163. No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATIONRITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001-2008 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes n transfer of technology to client organizations. In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.RITES is internationally recognized as a leading consultant with operational experience of 62 countries in Africa, South East Asia, Middle East and Latin America. Most of RITES foreign assignments are for National Governments and other apex organizations.RITES employs over 2000 staff including over 1200 specialists of high professional standing in the fields of engineering, management and planning. Besides full time professionals, RITES also has on its panel a large number of experts, whose services can be drawn upon at short notice. This provides the company unmatched strength in meeting the needs of its clients worldwide.