RAILWAY RECRUITMENT DETAILSREFERENCE NUMBER:DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2013 (60) Dated: 12/11/13
NAME OF POST:Recruitment of Junior engineer jobs in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
Junior engineer: 100 posts
NUMBER OF VACANCY : 100 posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA*Menimum Educational Qualification :Candidates age should be done Diploma or its equivalent from any recognized university.
*Age Limit and Relaxation:Candidates upper age limit not exceed 40 years as on 01 July 2012. Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms.
EXAMINATION FEE:UR & OBC candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs.325/- and SC/ST arerequired to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 75/- (for processing & postage charge). The eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure-Ienclosing the demand draft.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are thereforerequested to verify their eligibility, time limit etc before paying the application fee.The requirement is for Delhi, however, the selected candidates can be posted at any of DMRC Project offices in Delhi, NCR, Jaipur, Kochi, etc.
MODE OF SELECTION :Selection process will be completed on the basis of Written test, Interview.
HOW TO APPLYEligible candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure-Ienclosing a non-refundable crossed Demand Draft of SBI Bank only drawn in favour of DELHI METRO Rail CORPORATION LIMITED, payable at New Delhi indicating on the reverse of the DD, their name, post applied & address, telephone no. if any. Demand Draft payable at locations other than Delhi/New Delhi will not be accepted. MO/PO or any other mode of payment is not acceptable. Candidates are advised to check the details of Demand Draft carefully before enclosing it with the application form. Candidates should retain a photocopy of their demand draft and application form for future reference. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, time limit etc before paying the application fee.
click here to download the advertisement:
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
Executive Director (HR), Metro Bhawan,
Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES1. The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 04/12/13.
2. Names of shortlisted candidates will be put up on our website on 16/12/13. We intend calling about 5 times the number of candidates than the number of vacancies for interview based on the suitability of the candidate for the job.
3. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents and proof of qualifying Diploma in Civil Engineering
with 60% marks and the SC/ST/OBC Certificates (OBC Certificate should be in Central Format and should be issued within one year)
4. The interview will be held tentatively from 23/12/13 at Shastri Park, Training Institute, Delhi. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates
individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original
copies of testimonials. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be New Delhi.
5. The candidates will be subjected to Paragraph Writing (Technical topics/General topics)and interview.
6. The names of the candidates, who qualify the Interview, will be uploaded in our website06/01/14.
7. The shortlisted candidates will be sent for medical examination (within one week of uploading of result) in “A-3” standard, the details of which are available at DMRC
website www.delhimetrorail.com. Since the requirement is urgent, the selected candidates will be required to join the post immediately.
8. The detailed form to be filled up is enclosed. The candidates shall submit the filled in format and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials.In case a candidate is already employed in a Govt. / PSU organization, the NOC for attending the interview from the present employer will be required at the time of interview.The candidate should come prepared to stay in Delhi for more than one day at theirown expenses in case the selection process takes longer than one day.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATIONFor implementation and subsequent operation of Delhi MRTS, a company under the name DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION was registered on 03-05-95 under the Companies Act, 1956. DMRC has equal equity participation from GOI and GNCTD.Chairman - Dr. Sudhir KrishnaManaging Director - Mr. Mangu Singh Delhi Metro is a world-class metro. To ensure reliability and safety in train operations, it is equipped with the most modern communication and train control system. It has state-of-art air-conditioned coaches. Ticketing and passenger control are through Automatic Fare Collection System, which is introduced in the country for the first time. Travelling in Delhi Metro is a pleasure with trains ultimately available at three minutes frequency. Entries and exits to metro stations are controlled by flap-doors operated by 'smart-cards' and contact less tokens. For convenience of commuters, adequate number of escalators are installed at metro stations.Unique feature of Delhi Metro is its integration with other modes of public transport, enabling the commuters to conveniently interchange from one mode to another. To increase ridership of Delhi Metro, feeder buses for metro stations are Operating. In short, Delhi Metro is a trendsetter for such systems in other cities of the country and in the South Asian region.