BMRCL RECRUITMENT DETAILSREFERENCE NUMBER: BMRCL /48/ ADM/2013
NAME OF POST:Recruitment of Director Rolling Stock, Electrical in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
1. Director (Project & Planning): 01 Post
2. Director (Rolling Stock, S & T, Electrical): 01 Post
NUMBER OF VACANCY :02 Posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA* Minimum Educational Qualification :Candidates should Possess Degree in Civil Engineering for S.No.1 Post in BMRCL , Degree in Electrical / Electronics and Communication Engineering for S.No.2 Post and relevant experience.
* Age Limit and Relaxation:Candidates age should be Minimum 45 years and not more than 58 years for internal candidates and 57 years for external candidates as on 01-01-2014.
EXAMINATION FEE:Candidates have to pay the Application Fee of Rs. 100/- in the form of non-refundable bank draft only in favour of “Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited”.
MODE OF SELECTION :Candidates who are applying for BMRCL new job notification ,selected based on performance in the Interview.
HOW TO APPLYInterested job aspirants can send their complete application enclosed Bio–data including name, fathers name, date of birth, postal address, details of qualification and experience (covering organization, position held with areas of responsibility and emoluments drawn) supported by attested copies of documents along with two copies of passport size photograph and a non-refundable bank draft in a sealed envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of Director (Rolling Stock, S & T, Electrical) / Director (Project & Planning) to the Managing Director, Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560 027 on or before 30-11-2013.
click here to download the advertisement:
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
(A Joint Venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of Karnataka)
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road,
Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560 027
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES1. Application furnishing a comprehensive Bio –data including name, fathers name, date of birth, postal address, details of qualification and experience (covering organization, position held with areas of responsibility and emoluments drawn)
2. supported by attested copies of documents along with two copies of passport size photograph and a non-refundable bank draft of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)only in favour of “Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited” in a sealed envelope superscribed as “Application for the post of Director (Rolling Stock, S & T,Electrical) / Director (Project & Planning) should reach the Managing Director,Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road,Shanthi nagar, Bangalore 560 027 by 30.11.2013.
3. Persons employed in Government Departments / Public Sector Undertakings shall apply through proper channel and shall produce a “No Objection Certificate” from
their employers at the time of Interview. Candidates who belong to the category of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes need not submit the non-refundable bank draft of Rs. 100/-
4. Applications received late / incomplete and/or without the bank draft wherever applicable will not be entertained.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATIONBangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka is a Special Purpose Vehicle entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Bangalore Metro Rail Project.Bangalore Metro, christened as "Namma Metro", not only adds to the beauty of Bangalore skyline, but immensely adds to the comfort level of travel. Besides this, Namma Metro is a major environment friendly addition to the Bangalore City as it significantly contribute to the reduction of carbon emissions.The project has an East-West corridor - 18.10 km long, starting from Baiyappanahalli in the East and terminating at Mysore Road terminal in the West and a 24.20 km North-South corridor commencing at Nagasandra in the North and terminating at Puttenahalli in the South. The commercial operations on Reach-1 (MG Road to Baiyappanahalli station) have opened on 20th October 2011.This is the First Metro rail project in India commissioned with 750V DC Third Rail on Standard Guage. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (BMRCL) is the Special Purpose Vehicle of Government of Karnataka and Government of India implementing the Phase I of the Bangalore Metro Rail Project. The sanctioned Detailed Project Report (DPR) envisages two corridors viz East-West corridor, of approximately 18.10 Km length with 17 stations and North-South corridor of approximately 24.20 Km length with 24 stations, comprising of at-grade, elevated and underground sections. The two corridors will cross at a common interchange station at Majestic. The train rakes interchange line between North-South and East-West corridors is proposed at Majestic. The mode of traction is 750V dc Third Rail.