SCRA EXAM 2013-14REFERENCE NUMBER:Employment Notice:01/2014-SCRA
NAME OF POST:SCRA EXAM 2014
NUMBER OF VACANCY :42 posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SCRA* Minimum Educational Qualification :Applicants who are going to apply for scra exam 2013-14 must have passed in the first or second division, the Intermediate or an equivalent Examination of a University or Board with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination. Graduates with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as their degree subjects.
* Age Limit and Relaxation:Candidate age must be in between 17 years to 21 yrs as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxations will be applicable as per rules.
EXAMINATION FEE:Genral candidates have to pay 100/- for application where as SC/ST/PH are exempted from application fee.depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit card.
MODE OF SELECTION :Apprentices aspirants will be selected on the basis written exam followed by interview.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SCRA 2014Eligible Applicants may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 05-10-2013 to 04-11-2013. After submission of Online Application candidates must take the print out of application form and keep it safe for further reference/use.Before Online fill up the SCRA online application form candidates must read SCRA Exam 2014 notification carefully.
- Date of Notification: 05-10-2013
- Starting Date for SCRA Online Registration: 05-10-2013
- Last date for Online Registration: 04-11-2013 till 11:59 PM
- Date of SCRA Written Examination: 12-01-2014
click here to download the SCRA Exam 2013-14 advertisement:
Click here to apply online for SCRA 2014:
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES
- Applicants need to apply online at www.upsconline.nic.in. Here are some instructions on filling the online application form.
- Applicants are required to complete the online application form containing two stages i.e. Part-I and Part-II via the drop down menus available in the website.
- Applicants are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- only (excepting SC/ST/Female/ Physically handicapped candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ Bikaner and Jaipur/ Hyderabad/ Mysore, Patiala/ Travancore or by using any visa/master credit/debit card.
- Before filling the online application form, a candidate must have his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format, in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB, and should not be less than 3KB each in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
- The Online Application (Part-I and Part-II) can be filled from 5th October, 2013 to 4th November, 2013 till 11:59 PM, after which link will be disabled.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications then he/she must ensure that the applications with higher RID is complete in all aspects.
- In case of multiple applications, the application with higher RID shall be entertained by the commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their application form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail ID's as the commission may use electronic mode of communication, while contacting applicants at different stages of the examination process.
- The applicants are advised to check their E-mails regularly and ensure that the e-mail address ending with @nic.in is directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
- Applicants are requested to apply online in time without waiting for the last date for submitting of application forms.