RITES LTD RECRUITMENT 2013-14REFERENCE NUMBER:59-63/13
NAME OF POST:Recruitment of Graduate Executive Trainee in Rites Limited-2013
Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) : 67 posts (Civil-30, Mechanical-25, Electrical-5, Metallurgy Engineering -5, Electronics & Communication Engineering - 2),
NUMBER OF VACANCY : 67 posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA* Minimum Educational Qualification : Full Time Graduate in the relevant Engineering discipline i.e. Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Metallurgical / Electronics & Communication Engineering with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all the semesters from a AICTE approved University/Institute., * Age Limit and Relaxation: A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 30 years as on 18 Sep 2013
DRAFT Ad-Graduate Executive Trainees-2013 he/she must have born not earlier than 19.09.1983 and not later than 18.09.1992.
Salary:Rs. 20600-46500 (IDA) as Assistant Manager.
EXAMINATION FEE: Rs.500/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST, no fee for PH candidate) to be deposited in any branch of Indian Bank through payment challan.
MODE OF SELECTION :The candidates who have qualified GATE 2013 in the irrespective discipline i.e.Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering,or Electronics & Communication Engineering are eligible to apply for GET 2013.Candidates will be required to submit their original GATE-2013 score card for verification at the time of Interview.
HOW TO APPLY1. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of the RITES website, http://www.rites.com on or before 2359 hrs. of 18 October 2013.
2. While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No. on the top of such filled online form. A copy of this form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished along with copy of GATE 2013 scorecard, attested copies of educational, experience certificates , 2 recent passport size colour photographs, all supporting certificates applicable for age relaxation and fee relaxation & RITES copy of payment challan to AGM(P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, DRAFT Ad- Graduate Executive Trainees - 2013 Gurgaon – 122001 through speed post so as to reach him definitely by 28 October 2013. The candidate is advised to keep a copy of such application form with him and to carry the same at the time of the interview if called. Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature will not be considered.
3. Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The applicants should enclose certified copies of qualifications, testimonials, category to which they belong(SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-serviceman) and his/her recent passport size photograph. Those not conforming to the prescribed format or without/unclear certificates or having ambiguity will be summarily rejected.
Last Date To Apply : 18-10-2013
click here to download the advertisement:
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Rites Ltd.,Rites Bhawan,No-1,Sector-29,Gurgaon-122001
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES1. Before applying, candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
2. Essential qualification should be from a AICTE approved Institution or University
3. Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge /modify/alter the recruitment /selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
4. Date of issuance of mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
DRAFT Ad- Graduate Executive Trainees-2013
5. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
6. In the absence of any proof of norms adopted by the university / Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage, the criteria adopted by AICTE shall be followed.
7. Candidates selected in RITES are liable to be posted in anywhere in India.
ABOUT RITES LTDRITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001-2008 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes n transfer of technology to client organizations. In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.RITES is internationally recognized as a leading consultant with operational experience of 62 countries in Africa, South East Asia, Middle East and Latin America. Most of RITES foreign assignments are for National Governments and other apex organizations.RITES employs over 2000 staff including over 1200 specialists of high professional standing in the fields of engineering, management and planning. Besides full time professionals, RITES also has on its panel a large number of experts, whose services can be drawn upon at short notice. This provides the company unmatched strength in meeting the needs of its clients worldwide.