BMRCL RECRUITMENTMENT DETAILSREFERENCE NUMBER:BMRCL/ 38/ ADM/2013/PRJ
NAME OF POST:BMRCL Executive Assistant Vacancy details 2013
1. General : 14 posts
2. IT : 02 posts
3. Information Technology-Animation : 02 posts
4. Finance & Accounts : 07 posts
5. Property Development : 02 posts
6. Vigilence : 01 post
7. HR : 02 posts
8. Primavera : 01 post
9. Administration & Finance : 02 posts
10. Training : 01 post
11. Data Entry Operator : 19 posts
NUMBER OF VACANCY :; 53 Posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA*Minimum Educational Qualification :Candidates should be possess Graduate in relevant discipline / diploma / 10+2 for data entry operator post with computer skills in MS office, Internet, email usage and tipped in PC Keyboard usage.
*Age Limit and Relaxation:Candidates maximum age limit is 40 years as on 01.01.2013
EXAMINATION FEE: No application fee
MODE OF SELECTION :Selection list will be prepared by taking 85% weightage of Written Test marks and 15 marks of the Interview.
HOW TO APPLYApplications should be submitted online Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post shall submit separate applications for each post The certificates in support of educational qualification and experience should be scanned and uploaded along with the application.
click here to download the BMRCL advertisement:
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL),
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES1. Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
2. The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right for interview / selection.
3. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
4. Selection process will consist of written test followed by Interview. Written test will consist of questions on General English / Kannada, Passage writing, drafting in Kannada / English, computer literacy and typing. In case of EA (Finance) the test will be on Accounts & Finance and will include working on Tally and for EA (IT/Animation) there will be a separate test on IT / Animation.
5. Employees working in BMRCL may also apply provided they fulfill the prescribed qualification and experience. Such employees will be entitled to age relaxation by no. of years of service they have put in the Company and they will be considered for the written test irrespective of the marks scored in the qualifying examination.
6. If sufficient number of qualified candidates are not available for the post of Executive Assistants (General) then to that extent the number of posts of Data Entry Operators will get enhanced
7. Based on the percentage of marks scored in the qualifying examination (degree / diploma) prescribed for the post the eligible applications will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1 : 5 in order of merit for written test. This will be subject to III (5) above. In respect of posts for which Typing & Shorthand qualification is prescribed then 50% weightage will be given to educational qualification and 50% weightage to the technical qualification i.e. typing / shorthand. While considering the technical qualification, highest marks scored by the candidate (English or Kannada, Typing or Shorthand whichever is beneficial to the candidate) will be taken for calculating the weightage.
ABOUT BMRCLBangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka is a Special Purpose Vehicle entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Bangalore Metro Rail Project. Bangalore Metro, christened as "Namma Metro", not only adds to the beauty of Bangalore skyline, but immensely adds to the comfort level of travel. Besides this, Namma Metro is a major environment friendly addition to the Bangalore City as it significantly contribute to the reduction of carbon emissions. The project has an East-West corridor - 18.10 km long, starting from Baiyappanahalli in the East and terminating at Mysore Road terminal in the West and a 24.20 km North-South corridor commencing at Nagasandra in the North and terminating at Puttenahalli in the South. The commercial operations on Reach-1 (MG Road to Baiyappanahalli station) have opened on 20th October 2011. He obtained his Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering (first batch) and Master's in Structural Engineering from IIT, Madras and was awarded the President's Gold Medal in 1964. He joined the Indian Railways Service of Engineers in November 1965 and has grown from being a probationary officer to Member, Railway Board. During his career, he held various positions in the Railways, the prominent ones being Divisional Railway Manager, Chief Track Engineer, Chief Administrative Officer (Construction), General Manager of Central Railway. He superannuated in August 2003, after 38 years of service. His forte has been survey and construction of new railway lines, double lines, gauge conversions, mass rapid transit line at Chennai, etc., involving construction of bridges/viaducts on pile/well foundations, prestressed concrete/steel girders superstructure, tunnels, industrial workshops and sheds etc. As CAO(C), Bangalore, he commissioned about 700 kms of double lines and gauge conversions in the states of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala in a span of 3 years.