RAILWAY RECRUITMENT DETAILS
REFERENCE NUMBER:Advt. No: RLDA/HRD/Notification/2012 of May 2013
NAME OF POST:Rail Land Development Authority job vacancy details 2013
1. GM/Projects : 01
2. GM/Finance : 01
3. JGM/HRD : 01
4. Manager/RTC : 01
5. Manager/Vigilance : 01
6. Senior Executive Officer : 01
7.. Accounts Officer : 02
8. Assistant Manager/ Projects : 03
9. Accounts Assistant : 01
10. Private Secretary : 02
11. Personal Assistant : 04
12. Draughtsman : 01
13. LDC : 01
NUMBER OF VACANCY : 20 Posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIAWorking on analogous posts or a Group ‘B’ Gazetted Officer working on regular posts in the substantive grade Rs.9300-34800/- (RP) with GP of Rs.4800/5400 or Rs.15600-39100 with GP Rs.6,600/- from any wing of Indian Railways having experience in Vigilance. working with minimum 3 years of working experience in field and also in office. Candidates should also have sufficient working knowledge of computer
*Minimum Educational Qualification :The candidates should have Graduate degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma in related fields with relevant experience. For detailed information please go to the official notification which is mentioned below on this page.
EXAMINATION FEE:No need to pay any Application fee.
MODE OF SELECTION :The selection procedure is not mentioned by RLDA.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RLDA JOBS 2013The Railway job seekers have to apply through Proper Channel by sending their applications in prescribed format (Application format can be downloaded from the official RLDA notification given below) attached with attested photocopies of relevant documents before 26th of June 2013 to the address mentioned below: “General Manager (HRD), Rail Land Development Authority, Near Safdarjung Railway Station, Moti Bagh-I, New Delhi-110021”
TENTATIVE DATES:The Last date to apply is 26-06-2013
click here to download the advertisement:
General Manager (HRD),
Rail Land Development Authority,
Near Safdarjung Railway Station,
Moti Bagh-I, New Delhi-110021”
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES1. All vacancies are in Delhi and the number of vacancies may increase or decrease.
2. Willing and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed proforma through proper channel along with certification of verification and correctness of service particulars, attested copies of up dated ACR’s for last five years and SPE/DAR/VIGILANCE clearance to Joint General Manager (HRD), Rail Land Development Authority, Near Safdarjung Railway Station, Moti Bagh-I, New Delhi- 110021 latest by 26.06.2013.
3. Applications received other than through proper channel and without verification of service particulars, SPE/DAR/VIGILANCE clearance and enclosure of ACR’s will not be considered.
4. Employees those who are applying for the post against this advertisement will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature.
5. On joining RLDA the salary of selected candidates will be fixed as per CDA scale (para 5 of DOPT OM mentioned in point 8 below will be applicable to those coming from IDA scale to CDA scale) only.
6. If at any point of time during deputation the information given by the candidates is found to be wrong/incorrect then the employee will be repatriated immediately. Further communication in this regard from the parent organisation or employee concerned will not be entertained.
7. Employee may also sent an advance copy of application to the Authority by post to the above mentioned address for information. However, employee may ensure the timely forwarding of his/her application from the employer and his/her eligibility for candidature will not be considered based on his/her advance copy of application.
8. The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The appointment on deputation shall be governed by the terms and conditions laid down in Department of Personnel & Training O.M.No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATIONRail Land Development Authority (RLDA) is a statutory Authority, under the Ministry of Railways, set-up by an Amendment to the Railways Act, 1989, for development of vacant Railway Land for commercial use for the purpose of generating revenue by non-tariff measures. RLDA has since been constituted in terms of Extraordinary Gazette Notification dated 31.10.2006, as amended on 5.1.2007. The Rules for functioning of RLDA have also been notified in the Extraordinary Gazette dated 4.1.2007. Indian Railways (IR) has approximately 43,000 hectares of vacant land. Land which is not required for operational purposes in the foreseeable future would be identified by the zonal railways and the details thereof would be advised to Railway Board.