RAILWAY RECRUITMENT DETAILSNAME OF POST:Recruitment of various manager job vacancy in Kochi Metro Rail
1. General Manager (Finance & Accounts): 01 Post
2. Sr.Mgr. (Accounts & Audit): 01 Post
3. Dy. General Manager (Property Development): 01 Post
4. Company Secretary: 01 Post
5. Dy. General Manager (HR, Administration & Training): 01 Post
NUMBER OF VACANCY : 05 Posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA*Minimum Educational Qualification :Candidates applying for KMRCL Manager Job 2013 should possess CA/ICWA for Post No.1 & 2, Degree in Town/Urban Planning from a reputed Institute or B.Tech or equivalent in Civil Engineering for Post No.3, ACS/FCS for Post No.4 and Graduate with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in HR from a reputed Institute for Post No.5.
*Age Limit and Relaxation:Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 57 years for Post No.1, 45 years for Post No.2, 55 years for Post No.3 &5 as on 01-06-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
*Pay scale : RS 43200 – 60000 (IDA)
MODE OF SELECTION :Candidate applying for various managerial posts in KMRCL will be selected based on their performance in interview.
HOW TO APPLYEligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format available at the website along with application fee and self attested copies of proof of age, qualifications & experience, by Registered post/ Speed post/ courier in an envelope super scribing the name of the post applied for, to The Manager (HR & Training), Kochi Metro Rail Ltd, 8th Floor, Revenue Tower, Park Avenue, Kochi-682011 on or before 10-07-2013.
click here to download the metro rail job advertisement :
Kochi Metro Rail Ltd (KMRL)
8th Floor, Revenue Tower, Park Avenue
Kochi. 682011 Kerala , India.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES1. Experience and age criteria can be relaxed in case of otherwise exceptionally deserving candidates.
2. Applicants engaged in Govt./Quasi Govt./PSU Should send their applications through proper channel
3. after forwarding the advance copy along with the application fee.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview. KMRL reserves the right to short--list the candidates.
5. Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to cancel/curtail/increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
6. Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be the sole discretion of Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
7. Applications of candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and he willbe declared disqualified for future vacancies in KMRL.
8. No TA/DA will be paid by KMRL to the candidates for attending interview.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATIONTo introduce a world-class metro system in Cochin to enhance the quality of life for the Greater Kochi metro area by improving regional connections and reducing overcrowding, traffic congestion, transit time, air and noise pollution. To adopt a stakeholder approach to improve connectivity and quality of life by coordinating and consulting with important stakeholder groups, such as community groups, business groups, environmental groups, state and central governments, architects and planners, and various regulatory agencies. To connect metro with the Cochin International Airport to crate seamless transition, transit, and inter connectivity. To plan to extend the metro to Fort Cochin. To create transport hubs with metro, bus and rail links. To increase the economic vitality of the region by improving infrastructure resulting in the further development of the greater Kochi area as an economic, transportation, and tourism hub To be accountable for our actions.