RAILWAY RECRUITMENT DETAILSREFERENCE NUMBER:BMRCL/ 8 / ADM / 2013/ REC dtd may 15,2013
NAME OF POST:Recruitment of various managerial posts in BMRCL
1.General Manager (F & A)
2.Chief Engineer (Designs)
3.Deputy Chief Engineer (Rolling Stock)
4.Asst. General Manager (HR)
6.Manager (Property Development)
9.First Grade Surveyor
NUMBER OF VACANCY :10 posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA*Minimum Educational Qualification :The qualification for various metro rail posts are given below-:
General Manager (F & A): Graduate from a recognised University and Member of ICA / ICWA / ICSI or MBA (Finance) from reputed Management Institutes
Chief Engineer (Designs): BE/B.Tech. Graduate (Civil Engineering) or Equivalent OR ME/M.Tech Graduate. ( Civil / Structural Engineering) or equivalent
Deputy Chief Engineer (Rolling Stock): Degree in Electrical Engg
Asst. General Manager (HR): Graduate from a recognized University
Manager (Vigilance): Engineering Degree in Civil / Electrical
Manager (Property Development): M.Com or MBA (Finance) or any Degree with CA Inter/CS-Inter/ICWA Inter
Labour Officer: Graduate from a recognized University, Dip. In P & IR
Revenue Inspector, First Grade Surveyor, Shirestedar: Graduate from a recognized University
*Age Limit and Relaxation: As on January 01,2013
General Manager (F & A): Maximum 50 years
Chief Engineer (Designs): 55 years
Deputy Chief Engineer (Rolling Stock): 58 years
Asst. General Manager (HR), Manager (Vigilance), Manager (Property Development), Labour Officer, Revenue Inspector, First Grade Surveyor, Shirestedar posts: Maximum 45 years
EXAMINATION FEE:Not mentioned
MODE OF SELECTION :1. Candidates appearing for walk-in-interview should download application format attached, fill up the same and come along with all the relevant certificates, testimonials as prescribed for the post in originals and one set of Photostat copies for verification. After verification, the candidate has to submit a set of Photostat copies of verified certificates and testimonials.
2. Any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false or incorrect or attempts to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection. 7
3. The candidate shall have to indicate his/her acceptance to the offer within fifteen days from the receipt of offer, if not, next candidate in order of merit will be offered the appointment on similar lines. However, the Competent Authority may grant such extension of time depending upon the exigencies.
4. The candidates shall have to appear for interview at their own cost.
HOW TO APPLYEligible candidates may attend walk-in along with application and all the original relevant certificates, testimonials and one set of Photostat copies of the same for verification purpose on 24th of May 2013, 25th of May 2013, 31st of May 2013, 1st of June 2013, 7th of June 2013, 8th of June 2013, 14th of June 2013, and 15th of June 2013 at walk-in venue.
TENTATIVE DATES:Interviews will be held from 3.00 PM to 6.00 PM on 24th, 25th & 31st May 2013, 1st , 7th, 8th, 14th and 15th June 2013.
PLACE OF INTERVIEW:Interviews for all the posts specified above will be held at BMRCL Head Office at 3rd Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H. Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore-560 027, every Friday and Saturday starting from Friday and Saturday starting from 24th May 2013 .
click here to download the advertisement:
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
3rd Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road,
Bangalore- 560 027
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES1. Candidates who have appeared for walk in interviews conducted by BMRCL for the above said posts on an earlier occasion (upto 2 years) need not appear for the interview again unless there is a change in the eligibility criteria.
2. Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
3. The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right for interview / selection.
4. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
5. Selection will be by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
6. The candidates who are working with State Government Departments / Public Sector Undertakings may attend the walk-in-interview and if the candidate is selected, BMRCL will seek consent for deputation from the respective Organization. In respect of candidates working in Central government / Central PSUs, they may attend the walkin-interview, after obtaining prior permission from their respective Organizations.
7. Employees working in BMRCL may also appear for the Walk –in Interview provided
they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATIONBangalore Metro, christened as "Namma Metro", not only adds to the beauty of Bangalore skyline, but immensely adds to the comfort level of travel. Besides this, Namma Metro is a major environment friendly addition to the Bangalore City as it significantly contribute to the reduction of carbon emissions.The project has an East-West corridor - 18.10 km long, starting from Baiyappanahalli in the East and terminating at Mysore Road terminal in the West and a 24.20 km North-South corridor commencing at Nagasandra in the North and terminating at Puttenahalli in the South. The commercial operations on Reach-1 (MG Road to Baiyappanahalli station) have opened on 20th October 2011.