REFERENCE NUMBER:Advertisement No. CMRL/HR/08/2012
NAME OF POST:
1. Deputy General Manager (AFC Software) : 01
2. Estate Officer :01
3.Shunting Drivers : 02
4.Train Operator / Instructor : 3
NUMBER OF VACANCY : 07 Posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
*Minimum Educational Qualification : Must be B.E in Civil Engineering with minimum 7 years experience. He must have good working knowledge on survey, drawings, Revenue maps, documents and insurance on buildings, preparation of drawings, computer skills, etc. Knowledge in CAD will be an added advantage. Knowledge on assessment and practices of standards and ability to evaluate urban properties and basic knowledge on law and rules related to maintenance of buildings, is required
*Age Limit and Relaxation: for age view the full advertisement
HOW TO APPLY:
Application form may be downloaded from CMRL Website.Applications must be in response to our advertisement quoting Advertisement Reference No. and Post on the application form.Applications must be forwarded to CMRL through Post/Courier Service only.Signed Applications in hard copy must reach the Addl. General Manager (HR),Chennai Metro Rail Limited,Harini Towers, No.7, Conron Smith Road,Gopalapuram,Chennai 600 086
click here to download the advertisement:
Chennai Metro Rail Limited,
No: 7, Conran Smith Road,
Chennai - 600 086,
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES:
1. Only Indian Nationals need apply.
2. Age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on the date of advertisement. The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and / or he / she has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, his / her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above short comings is / are detected even after appointment of his / her services will be terminated without any notice.
3. Post No.1 & 2 are on permanent basis and confirmation will be based on performance on completion of the prescribed probation period. Whereas Post No.3 & 4 are on Contract basis.
4. In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for the interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, or to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit in otherwise suitable candidates depending upon the response to the advertised posts.
5. Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview. CMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
6. Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to cancel/curtail/increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
7. No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL to the candidates for attending the interview.
8. Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be at the sole discretion of Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
9. Candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and be declared disqualified for future CMRL recruitment.
10. Reservation of posts for SC/ST/BC/MBC will be maintained as per the orders of the Government of Tamil nadu.
11. Persons already working in Government / PSU organization should forward their application through proper channel and produce NOC at the time of interview.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
The Government of Tamil Nadu created a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) for implementing the Chennai Metro Rail Project. This SPV named as "Chennai Metro Rail Limited" was incorporated on 03.12.2007 under the Companies Act. It has now been converted into a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Tamil Nadu with equal equity holding. It is functioning at the following address,Chennai Metro Rail Limited,"HARINI TOWERS",No: 7, Conran Smith Road,Gopalapuram,Chennai - 600 086, Tamil Nadu,Concern for customers:We Commit to provide safe, clean, reliable, on-time, courteous service for all categories of our clients and customers We commit to be transparent and fair in our transactions with all our clients We commit to base our decisions on principles of sustainability (Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Rethink) towards reducing green house emissions.We commit to honour the trust reposed in us by the public by managing CMRL resources financial and non-financial with the highest degree of responsibility We commit to strive together as a team to continuously to develop and deploy creativity, innovation and technology to add value to our customers and other stakeholders Chennai Metropolis has been growing rapidly and the traffic volumes on the roads have also been increasing enormously.