IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise invites application for railway jobs recruitment in rail coach factory project at rae bareli. interested candidates can apply for the posts before 23 Nov 2012.
REFERENCE NUMBER:Advt. No. C09 /2012
NAME OF POST:
1.Name of the post : Works Engineer (Civil) : 08
2.Name of the post : Site Supervisors (Civil) : 10
NUMBER OF VACANCY :18 Posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
*Menimum Educational Qualification :Degree in Civil Engineering
*Age Limit and Relaxation:Born not before : 01-10-1982
MODE OF SELECTION :
Selection will be through walk-in interview, The details regarding walk in interview is as mentioned in para C-2 below.A The above posts are specifically for the Rail Coach Factory Project at RaeBareli. and not for the regular establishment of IRCON. The appointment will be initially for One year, extendable further till completion of the project if the services of the candidates are found to be satisfactory. However, the appointment is co-terminus with the project and will not confer any right to claim absorption in regular establishment of the company or for appointment in other projects of the company.Reimbursement for indoor treatment for self at the place of posting only would be permissible.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application format can be downloaded from the website.Address for sending applications and for walk in interviews ;General Manager,Ircon International Limited,RCF Project, LawrenceCastle, Sushil Nagar,Near Kotwali,Paushala, Lalganj,Rea Bareli-229 206 (U.P.) The envelope should be superscribed – “ Application for the post of Works Engineer(Civil) / Site Supervisor(Civil) for Rail Coach Factory Project at Rae Bareli.
click here to download the advertisement:
Ircon International Limited
RCF Project, Lawrence
Castle, Sushil Nagar,Near Kotwali,
Rea Bareli-229 206 (U.P.)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES:
1. The ex-employees of IRCON, whose services were terminated due to closure of projects can also apply for these posts if they fulfil the required qualifications and experience. A copy of the termination letter should be sent along with the application. There is no age bar for the ex-employees of IRCON. This appointment will be subject to their satisfactory performance and shall be coterminous with the project. The persons so appointed for this project will have no claim for their absorption in regular establishment of the Company or for appointment in other projects of the company.
2. Minimum PF as prescribed under the EPF & MP Act 1952 will be deducted from the salary and a matching contribution will be made by IRCON. The accumulations will be paid at the time of cessation of contract.One leave for each calendar month of service which can be availed during the contract period. Leave can be carried forward and accumulated but no leave encasement for un availed leave is allowed during the contract or on resignation or termination of contract. No other type of leave would be admissible.
3.The above posts are specifically for the Rail Coach Factory Project at Rae Bareli. and not for the regular establishment of IRCON. The appointment will be nitially for One year, extendable further till completion of the project if the services of the candidates are found to be satisfactory. However, the appointment is co-terminus with the project and will not confer any right to claim absorption in regular establishment of the company or for appointment in other projects of the company.
4. IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sectors, etc.
5. Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format given below should be addressed and sent to General Manager, Ircon International Ltd. Rail Coach Factory Project at Rae Bareli. as per address given in table below accompanied with the self attested photocopies of the following documents : Matriculation Certificate (for age proof)Certificate of Engineering Degree/ Diploma as per eligibility conditions. Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any Certificates in proof of experience, if any, clearly indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions
6. Only such applicants will be interviewed who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria.
7. Incomplete or vague applications will be rejected summarily. Applications not in the prescribed format will also not be entertained.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Ircon International Limited is a central Public Sector Enterprise incorporated as a government company under the Companies Act. 1956. IRCON was set up to utilize the Indian Railway's experience in helping Developing Nations of the world to install or maintain their own railways and also to execute railway projects for private sector.The Company was the first to get the ISO-9001:2008 Certification from TUV Germany for its full range of construction activities. It is the only construction PSU awarded with the Mini-Ratna status by the Government of India.The Company's specialization is in Railways, Railway Electrification, Signal and Telecommunication, construction of roads, highways, commercial, industrial and residential complexes, airport runways, airport constructions, leasing of locomotives, mass rapid transit system etc.IRCON has been ranked the 3rd largest construction company of India in October 2004 on the occasion of Construction World-NICMAR (National Institute of Construction Management and Research) Award 2004.